Chapter Nine

CIEL

What the fuck just happened?

I sat in a daze, not even bothering to pretend to pay attention to the teacher.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My eyes where shut tight and I was shaking my head as if doing so would make my broken mind fall back into place.

I never thought Sebastian would..... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT! THE! FUCK!

It was as if everything I had once known to be real, had escaped its place in my brain to roll around freely in a big mess of confusing.... ARGH!!!.

(A/N: Really, would You be calm if that happened? Don't judge the random outbursts he's suffering from epic confusion right now..... Poor Ciel.)

I looked at Sebastian to see that same annoying (but sexy) smirk of his.

Wait did I really just think that!?

My head was screaming obscenities at me, confusing and insulting, but somehow I managed to dig my way through my conscience and find a small ray of sun, a brief display of happiness.

What was I complaining about? IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Nothing of this nature had ever happened to me before... Never, even when my parents were still alive, the air around me always felt thick, and heavy.

Well it might have something to do with the fact that you were unaware that you are apparently GAY!!!

Oh yeah.......

Perhaps that was what was missing, I always had a feeling that there was something about myself that I didn't quite understand. I guess I'd found it. I sighed, that's not to say that I understood it though, but I guess just being able to identify it was a start.

What an eventful few days...

I met a demon.... you know like an entity A CREATURE FROM THE VERY DEPTHS OF HELL!!!  Who wanted to help me get revenge against my parents killers.

And if that wasn't already hard enough to believe, he had just gotten me off in the school bathroom.

What does that make us now? What is it exactly that he wants from me?

I sighed and stared at a tiny black dot on the whiteboard.

What the fuck!?!?!?!?

SEBASTIAN

His reaction was priceless.

I could only observe with a smirk on my face as I watched his brain go into freak out mode.

I might have been unable to listen to his thoughts directly because of his order. But his expressions told me everything I needed to know.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL IN SEBASTIAN'S ROOM (called his aunt and he's allowed to stay over.) (A/N Sorry for skipping so much but if I put it in it would have been boring... it probably is anyway but... it would have been worse.)

CIEL

"Sebastian?" I asked as I perched myself lightly on the edge of his bed.

"Yes master?" He spun to face me in his desk chair.

"Um a-about what happened..."

He smirked. "Whatever do you mean master? I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about."

I blushed, knowing that he was messing with me, he wouldn't give up until he heard me say it.

"U-umm you know w-when you.." My tongue had become a useless piece of flesh sitting lifeless in my mouth.

"What did I do master?" His lips where slowly parting in a sadistic grin at every word that escaped my mouth.

"What I mean is... uhh.... when you.. You know." I gave up and hung my head, cheeks as red as beetroot, pride and dignity no longer present.

I gasped as I felt a hand grab my crotch and glanced over my shoulder to see Sebastian sitting behind me on the bed.

Close enough for me to feel his warm breath tickling my ear.

"Is this what I did master?" He lifted me onto his lap with my back pressed against his chest, he began to slowly rub me through my pants as his tongue dragged lazily up my right earlobe.

I let out a moan and whispered. "Y-yes you did this."

He grinned, his right hand still stroking me while his left travelled under my shirt and slowly up my chest.

I gasped and bit my lip. My hands were lightly gripping his shirt sleeves and my eyes were lidded and unfocused.

He leaned forward and started gently sucking on my neck causing me to pant uncontrollably as his hand slipped beneath the fabric of my pants to touch me with only the thin fabric of my underwear in the way.

"Would you like me to do it again?" He whispered lowly with a seductive smirk.

I gulped, it was going to be a long night.

Author's Note

I FEEL LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!

IM SOOO SORRY!!!!  IT TOOK ME LIKE A MONTH TO UPDATE!!!

Please forgive me!!!

But I really had no inspiration to write until tonight.

Really you should be thanking Hot Mess by Cobra Starship for providing my music for this chapter.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and please note that i'm trying my best and I haven't really had much experience writing this kind of stuff!!!

Please comment, vote and fan.

I LOVE YOU!!!!