Antonio + Tamales =?

Start from the beginning

Free from the cold, my mom started the car instantly raising the heat inside. No music was played as the snow gently fell while we drove . I laid my head down in the back seat staring at the ceiling of the car. I dont know much about having a mate. I have no clue even though Josh claims that we are. But from all the things I heard from cliché movies sappy stories that girls now days talk about or post on Facebook and twitter is that its there other half. The person you are to be with till the end of time and eternity.. Okay but what happens when your other half is no longer with you? You're just left with emptiness, a painful reminder that your beloved is gone.

I couldn't help but glimpse at Martha sitting in the front her eyes glued outside. Is that something I want to risk. I can't say that I love Josh. Love is a big word that has been over used countless but I can't deny the weird sensation that connects me and him together. If I were to lose him would my heart break that bad. I don't even want to imagine it.

Getting out the car my mom walked her inside the house. Josh's car wasn't here. I could lie to myself that I wasn't worried but who am I kidding. Thoughts of him wondered in my head over and over. I tried to keep telling myself he was Okay. Josh wouldn't do anything stupid. Right?

A breeze of coldness swept in as my mom opened the car door. "I'm going to stay over that night here with Maria" My mom said handing me the keys.

"Is she that bad?" I asked completely shocked that my mom was really staying the night.

"I don't know but... I don't like the feeling of her being alone right now" She said looking back at the house.

"I'll stay the night here with you" I said. Its not that I don't trust the wolf pack or anything but leaving my mom alone. It doesn't feel safe.

"No its fine, mija. Martha said Josh is with his friends so she's all alone. Just make sure to lock all the doors okay?" She said closing the door. Josh is with his friends? I guess he's doing good by himself, I thought to myself biting my lower lip. I hopped to the front seat turning the car on. My mom waved quick goodbye hurrying back to Martha's house.

As soon as I drove, I quickly tried to dismiss any thoughts of Josh. Stopping on a red light my phone ringed. Stupid as it sound, I was hoping it was him which I mentally kicked myself again for being so needy and desperate. The screen popped up of Antonio making lame duck face impersonation.

"Hello"

"SAMMMY!" Antonio yelled through the phone as car beeped behind for me to go. I should have expect this from Antonio. The fact his call would bring me to crash. I would not have picked up.

"What?" I sneered.

"Where you at?" He said calmly making me wish I was there to smack him for almost giving me a heart attack.

"At home" I lied rolling my eyes which wasn't really lying since I was technically on my way there. It was then I heard him gasp. I can only imagine him being this dramatic.

"YOU LIE! I AM IN YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW THERE IS NO SIGN OF YOU!" He screamed.

"YOUR AT MY HOUS-" I tried to scream back when yet another car beeped at me. I can't talk to Antonio and drive at the same time its almost as bad as texting while driving.

"Hey! You guys have tamales!" He squealed. Dear mother of all that is holy. He found the Tamales. Not the Tamales.

"YOU BETTER NOT EAT THEM *Click* Hello?" I yelled. He hung up on me. As much as I want to speed, the streets are slick from the snow. Clenching on my steering wheel, I couldn't tell who I was more pissed with Antonio eating my Tamales than Josh leaving with his friends. Is that sad?

~XXX~

"ANTONIO!!" I screamed slamming the car door hoping Antonio could hear me from the inside. Opening the door, I could hear him hurrying to lock the door. I beat him to it as I pushed the door to open as he tried to lock it by push his body weight onto the door

"Don't come in...I'm I'm watching PORN!" He lied. Giving one last shove, Antonio release the door causing me to fall forward inside. He was bending over with laughter pointing at me. I'm going to kill him.

"YOU'RE DEAD!" I tackled him to the couch. Thinking of the most annoying thing he hated. I gave him a wet willy. He literally screeched as if I was pouring holy water on him. Once I felt like he deserved his lesson I got off of him.

"GROSS! SO GROSS" He said wiping his ear with this sleeve. Over at the table I saw the wraps of the tamales scattered over the table.

"You ate them all?" I said my jaw dropping. How can someone so skinny eat so much. How!

"I didn't eat them all. I left two in the fridge one for you and your mom" He smiled. I can see there no point of arguing with him so for this time I decide to let it go.

"Why are you at my house?" I sighed falling back to the couch. Antonio dropped the other side putting his feet up getting himself comfortable.

" Eric is out with family, and Jared is out with his girlfriend. And No I didn't want to hang with Estaphania and Maria because there out shopping and I didn't want to be the one carrying the bags" He said simply. I couldn't blame there...

"Fine, good point" I gave in reaching for the remote underneath the cushion. Setting the game on, Antonio immediately found the controllers lazily throwing it over to me. I wasn't really a gamer but when it came to Mario Kart, yeah I play it until its one in the morning.

"Why are you picking Peach?" I questioned as we picked our players.

"I feel bad for her, she never gets picked" he shrugged.

"Leave her. She's been messing with Mario and Luigi all these years" I said picking my all time favorite Toad.

"Don't judge her just because her name rhymes with bitch! She's just a misunderstood whore!" He yelled causing me to chuckle. Oh Antonio, it sucks not having him as a brother but then again once the game starts we are no longer friends.

1

2

3

GO!!!

In just seconds we hit the mystery box, a shell hit me to the side. "You Ass!" I grumbled. It was then my thoughts of Josh were slowly being covered. I didn't forget him entirely. The fact he wanted space to be with his friends, was fine by me. Hanging with Antonio lifted my spirits enough for me to forget that werewolves didn't exist and everything in the world was normal.

"REALLY ANTONIO A BLUE SHELL REALLY"

Lets give our reviews and votes to Antonio for breaking into Sammy's house *Applause*