Disappointment

::Bria's P.O.V::

I'm a disappointment to myself and others. 

Stop thinking of yourself like that.

I messed with my hands as I sat cross legged on my bed. I could hear my parents talking about me again. I dropped my shoulders when I heard my mom say "we need to get her help". I didn't want help. 

Why not?

I frowned a little. 

I don't need it. 

You haven't spoken in three weeks.

So? 

So you need it. I miss hearing your beautiful voice.

I thought about what he said. 

If they did get you help, would you at least give it a try?

I nodded a little. 

I guess so. 

Good.

"I think she just needs to be back around kids her age. She should go back to school, I don't even know why we even pulled her out of it for so long in the first place" I heard my father say. 

I placed my hands on the top of my head as I waited for my mom to answer. 

"Okay... I guess you're right, maybe if she just went back to school and did things like she used to, then she'll be fine and get better" she said. 

I shook my head a little. I didn't want to go back there. 

Why not? 

I just.... I don't.

I closed my eyes and laid back on my bed. This is just great. I get to go back to school! -Sarcasm intended here people, and lots of it- I am NOT looking forward to this at all.

"We should tell her this" my mom said, I heard footsteps and I turned over on my side and covered my body with my blanket. Maybe if they see me 'sleeping' then they won't bother me. 

You're wrong for that.

I don't care. 

"She's sleeping" I heard my mom say. 

"She tends to be doing that a lot" my father replied. 

"I know".

"Why do you think that is?" 

It's because I'm fucking depressed. 

Stop.

Sorry.

"We'll just have to wait until she wakes up to tell her" my mom murmured. I heard her walk around my room.

If I ever wake up.

Bria.

Sorry. Sorry. My bad.

"I miss how she used to be" my mom stated.

Jesus, freaking, Christ! When will they leave?

"Mom, dad! Someone's here for you!" Ray called suddenly.

Oh, thank God.

"We're coming" my dad said, "and Rayan lower your voice, your sister is sleeping".

I heard them leave and I sat up. I rolled my eyes at the idea of them sitting me down and telling me the information that I already knew.

Maybe going back to school really will be a good thing, Bri.

Yeah, maybe. I don't know, Jacob. 

What're you worried about?

I just think people are going to look at me weird and ask me questions about you.

They may, but you just have to ignore them. Plus, I'll be there... Not physically, but ya'know.

Yeah, yeah, I know. It won't be the same though. 

You'll be fine, I'll make sure of it.

You're in my head? How will you make sure of it?

Whenever you get sad, I'll tell you corny jokes to make you happy again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any mistakes.

Longer chapters to come.

Love,

Me

P.S. I'm pretty sure this whole story will be in Bria's point of view, so for future chapters I won't put Bria's P.O.V. anymore.