New kid -- Bryllon/Ryden (imagine)

Ryan Seaman is a new kid at school and Dallon is like a fuck boy or something, but he falls in love with the boy. But Ryan likes someone else but he has the same name as him, so Ryan becomes friends with Ryan Ross. Then they become a thing and Dallon becomes really jealous so he asks his best friend Brendon to flirt with Ryan Ross. Ryan and Ryan end up breaking up, but they're still friends. Then Dallon and Ryan Seaman become a thing and totally fuck. Brendon and Ryan Ross start dating and fuck as well.

Then Ryan and Ryan fuck secretly, but they thought it was hot because they're both small and totally bottoms. Then Dallon walks in them and fucks them both because he thought it was hot as well. Dallon then invites Brendon and they all fuck together.

Then the next day at school, they're all a couples because they all like eachother a lot, and the sex is good too. Then Dallon brings Ryan Ross into an empty classroom and fucks him on the teachers desk because Ryan was horny and wanted Dallons big dick in his ass.

Brendon fucks Ryan Seaman in the janitors closet and totally cums inside him. After school they all cuddle.

The End.

I wanna make that into a one shot.