EaSt iS Up -- Joshler

Josh woke up in a dark dark room, he's in a chair and facing a static tv. It's confusing and he doesnt know how he got here, but he's scared shitless. A song starts playing, it's like on the lowest volume, so he can barely hear it. It sounds familiar, but he can't put my finger onto. Hes heard it in his dreams before, hes also seen a tower or a pit with human bones.

The tv starts glitching, showing clips of videos hes seen before, then at the end of it there was a link to somewhere. He can't do anything, my body won't move out of the chair. He then see someone in the corner, my eyes widen with fear, he can't see the face.

"HeLlO FRiEnD" the voice says. The voice is deep, very deep. The figure walks closer and closer, close enough that he can see it's face, but the eyes are blurry, the blur has red and black. Their neck and hands are also back, everything is black accept for the red bini sitting on it head.

"CoMe On, SaY SomEthIng" The voice demands. Josh then have the ability to move again, he can move my fingers and feet, je can move my eyebrows and lips.

"H-hi." Josh quietly say.

"Do yUo KnOw mE?" It says.

"N-no." The red head whisper again.

"I'M BluRrYFacE." Blurry then chuckles after, a dark chuckle. Josh then thinks, there are banners everywhere in this room. Suddenly a lamp turns on, then writing starts to appear. It says 'don't tell anyone, you'll survive if you don't, I'll give you hints but I won't give you awnsers.' What does it mean?

Josh gets off of the wooden chair and walks around the room, he looks at the banners, he needs clues but nothing helps. He then remembers the link that was on the tv. He goes over to the tv and replays the video, he then sees the link again and writes it down on the floor, he found used up chalk near the lamp. The link says 'dmaorg.info' but he doesn't have anything to search it up.

He looks around the dark spooky room, he then spots a shiny object. He walks over to it and picks it up, it looks like an old phone that has been down here for months. The screen is cracked and dusty, when he turns it on though, the battery is all gone but it still works. The wallpaper is pure black with a white line in the middle. When he swipes, there is a password, he didn't see any numbers down here.

"What the fuck?" Josh whispers to himself.

Josh walks around the room, looking under banners, he looked under the chair and under the tv. He can't find any numbers, he can't find clues.

"The lamp." Josh whispers to himself again.

Josh goes over to the lamp and looks under it, there are 9 circles with numbers in the middle, the numbers are 153982414, he then adds those numbers with the letters he saw at the end of the video. It leads him to a web site that has loads of pictures of old times, and a Tower of Silence. He doesn't understand.

"Blurryface?" Josh calls out, but then everything goes white.

~~~~~~~~~
Dedicated to the Twenty Øne Piløts stuff.

Bye lovelys!