Camboy -- Brentrick

Brendon was searching through his tumblr feed, when he came across a tumblr account called 'PettyPat' and there was a picture of the boy, he was very beautiful, so Brendon being Brendon, clicks on his Tumblr. When it loaded, there were a lot of him in his panties, and butt shots with dildos up his ass, and in his bio there was a link, so Brendon clicks it. The link sent him to a web site that said 'Camboy' and it sent him to Pats account.

"Well then." Brendon let's out man airy chuckle.

He decides to click on the one the little boy is currently filming, maybe he can see how beautiful he really is. When the cam finally loads, he sees the boy still in his panties, looking at all the comments.

"Hello, Brendon." Pat reads out.

Brendon then types in a 'hello'.

Brendon didn't even realize how many people were accually watching this boy, he's probably almost 20 years old, and he fucks himself in front of so many people.

He tips 100$

He needs this boy alone, he wants to order him around and tell him whos boss.

Somebody then tips 200$

Brendon tips 300$

That person keeps tipping more and more.

Brendon tips more and more.

"Oh boy! We have some competitive people." Pat says while teasing his tip. He then moans out loudly.

By the end of the show, Brendon and the other person tipped the same amount.

Who is this guy?

~~~~~~~~~
Who do you guys think it is?

I know this isn't really a good one shot, but I had a really good idea for a part 2!

Bye lovelys!