Fluff --Jelanie

Fluff!

Melanie POV

Melanie came home from a hard day at work, to see her boyfriend eating leftovers, "Really Josh?" I said. He then started choking on the leftover pizza he was currently eating." You scared me!" He said laughing after.

After a few moments Josh was finally done eating his pizza, and I was sitting on the couch stressing about everything! "Baby? Are you ok?" Josh asked me. "No." I said frustrated. He came over to me and sat down next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder, I put my head on his shoulder and sighed. "What's going on?" He says gently, "Today my boss kept telling me like a million things to do and it was getting annoying, and then when I finished everything he then told me to clean his office and that took me like 2 hours." I said the tiredness taking over my body (Holding on to you). I then started to close my eyes while cuddling into my wonderful boyfriend, but I was soon woken up when he started picking me up, probably taking me to bed.

He gave me my pajamas so I decided to go change in the bathroom and do my bathroom chores before I go to bed. When I walked out of the bathroom Josh was already in bed waiting for me so I walked over to my side of the bed and got under the covers and snuggled up against Josh.

"I love you Josh"

"I love you too Mel"

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<

That was my first time writing fluff so I'm sorry if it's not the best, I promise you it will get better!

Bye lovelys |-/