Naughty angel -- Joshler

This is a supernatural, so they have wings!

Btw I love Melanie's new song Piggyback and she has nothing to do with this one shot, so please don't attack me because of my song choices, please and thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~

~ 3rd POV ~

Josh had Tyler on his knees on the ground in front of his clothed cock, "you have been a very naughty boy, Tyler." Josh growled, Tyler whimpered as a response. "You deserve to be punished, or will you be a good slut for Daddy and listen?" Josh said while threading his fingers through Tylers fluffy brown locks, then pulling his head up so Tyler could look up at Josh. Tyler only whimpered, then Josh slapped Tyler across his face, hard. "I asked you a fucking question, and I want an answer." Josh growled, gritting his teeth. "I will be a good slut and listen to daddy." Tyler answered, just above a whisper. "That's a good boy" Josh praised, rubbing his thumb over Tylers red stinging cheek.

Tyler has on his pink lace panties and a long shirt that has holes on the back for his white fluffy angle wings. Josh won't have anything on his body much longer.

Tyler started unbuckling Josh's dress pants and zipping the zipper and pulling his pants down, along with his boxers. Josh's hard cock springing to life in front of Tylers not so innocent eyes. Tyler immediately taking Josh down his throat, Josh unbuttoned his shirt leaving it open showing his beautiful chest. Josh flexing his black devil slick wings. You can probably tell already that supernatural is super natural in this world.

Josh's moans filled the room along with Tylers sucking noises. Josh pulled Tyler off by his hair and picked him up and threw him on the bed, "let me see that ass" Josh demanded. Tyler turned around showing his beautiful plump ass, along with his beautiful panties. "So, so beautiful" Josh said hooking his finger under Tylers panties and letting it go, letting it snap onto Tylers delicate caramel skin. Josh moved part of the panty hiding Tylers delicious hole, and licked a flat strip over Tylers hole making the small brunette moan sinfully. Josh soon added two fingers, he didn't even bother starting with one finger at a time.

After Tyler was stretched, Josh layed beside Tyler. Tyler getting the hint and going on top of Josh, butt facing Josh. It started slow as Tyler sunk down on Josh's huge cock.

Tyler has always been very small, his wings, his cock, and himself. But Josh he's more masculine, he's bigger than Tyler, muscles, cock, wings and himself.

Josh placed his big hands on Tylers small waist guiding Tyler up and down, this soon escalated. Tyler was down going fast and hard on Josh, and Tyler was a moaning mess, letting out pornographic moans as Josh slams inside Tylers little hole. Tyler leans back, clothed back against Josh bare chest, Tyler putting his legs up and hooking his arms around his legs. While Tyler was doing that Josh secured his position by putting his hands on the underside of Tylers thighs and slamming hard in Tylers abused hole.

"Daddy!" Tyler moans. "You like that baby girl? You like it when daddy treats you like a slut?" Josh growls. "Yes daddy! I'm such a slut!" Tyler moans, loud. Tyler is innocent but when they have 'fun', he acts like a little slut.

Josh wraps his big wings around Tylers torso, and Tyler spreads his legs apart while Josh is still abusing his sensitive hole. Tyler starts moaning higher and louder until he came all over his white shirt. That's all Josh needs to cum inside Tylers hole. Josh pulls out panting while Tyler is panting and slowly closing his tired eyes.

After Josh cleaned up the mess they made, they decided they would just shower tomorrow. Josh spoons Tyler, while wrapping his big wings around his tired angle. "Good night princess" Josh whispers while kissing Tylers neck. "G'night daddy" Tyler says with a yawn.

And then they both close their eyes, and dream about eachother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't posted in so long like geez. I hope you guys liked this sexual one shot. I will try and post more often because there is no school, so I will see you guys tomorrow hopefully!

Bye lovelys!