Edging -- Tyler Joseph

People always thought that Tyler Joseph was an innocent gay boy, but they are far from right. Every night the little boy uses his vibrator to fall asleep, it makes him tired at the end and he takes a warm shower. He acts innocent so he can get seniors to fuck him, but they never pay any attention to him.

Tonight is like any other night, edging.

Tyler is currently in a large blue sweater with a cat on it and in a white skirt with white thigh highs to match, he's also wearing white panties that goes well with his outfit. He has a mini vibrator in his hand, it's so almost on the highest level, so it's shaking has hand slightly. He keeps pulling down his sleeves over his knuckles every time he takes the vibrator on his leaking dick.

"I wish somebody would do this to me." Tyler let's out a little moan.

He moans out loudly and quickly takes off the vibrator, letting it shake in his hand. He grabs the end of his skirt with both hands, and calms his breathing so he can go again.

"That feels so good daddy." Tyler moans out. He doesn't accually have a daddy, it's only a thought.

Tyler's thighs start shaking as he keeps the small vibrator on his dick that's under his panties. He quickly takes off the vibrator, then calms down before going again.

He places the vibrator on the tip of his dick, his free hand grabbing the sheets from his bed. He starts moaning quietly, this time he let's himself cum all in his panties, his breathing evens out after a few seconds.

He then goes to bed after cleaning up, hopefully he'll have a daddy someday.

~~~~~~~~~
I'm thinking about doing one shots with a single person more often, because I really liked this idea.

Comment what you think, and maybe comment some scenes too!

Bye lovelys!