Such sluts -- JoshlerxRyan

"Ryan stop. What if Josh walks through the door?" Tyler say trying to push Ryan off of him.

"Come on, it's not like I'm gonna fuck you. I only wanna make out with you, that's all." Ryan says rolling his eyes.

"Fine." Tyler says, kissing Ryans lips roughly.

The boys get a little heated, Ryans tongue in Tylers mouth, their hands roaming eachothers body. Ryan attaches his lips to Tylers neck and softly kisses it and sucks sweet bruises onto his sweet spot, making Tyler moan.

"Ryan, what if- oh!" Tyler tries to get it out, but he's blocked by the pleasure shooting through his body. Ryan rubs Tylers crotch while sucking on his neck, until they hear someone clearing their throat.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Josh, demanding for an awsner.

"Um, uh R-Ryan was um. He was-" Tyler tries to explain, but Josh cuts him off by yelling "get both of your slutty asses over here now."

Ryan and Tyler scramble to get on their knees in front of Josh, bowing their heads from naturally being submissive. "What good little pets you guys are." Josh says while tugging on Ryans hair making him look up at Josh. Josh takes Ryans face and makes him open his mouth, spitting in his mouth, Ryan immidiatly swallowing after.

"Take off both of your fucking clothes off." Josh commands, of course both submissives doing as told.

Josh takes off his own shirt letting free his beautiful chest that Tyler adores. "Take off daddy's pants, don't keep me waiting slaves." Josh demands. Both boys going at it.

When Josh's pants are finally off, Tyler takes a hold of Josh's cock only for his hand to be pushed away by Josh himself.

"Did I fucking tell you, you could touch it?" Josh says while grabbing a hold of Tylers throat.

"N-no master" Tyler says while trying to catch his breath.

"That's what I fucking thought, bitch." Josh says while letting go of him, then slapping his cheek after.

Josh takes a hold of the back of Ryans head and shoves his cock down his throat, making the little boy gag. He started fucking Ryans throat soon after, until he heard Tyler whimper from jealousy.

"Is my little whore jealous, huh. Is he jealous that my dick is down somebody else's throat?" Josh teases.

"ye-yes master." Tyler whispers.

Tyler bows his head, until he felt his hair being pulled back facing Ryan. "Come on whore, watch me fuck your best friends throat. I know you fucking like it don't you? You little slut." Josh says with gritted teeth.

"Master please." Tyler whines.

Josh didn't listen, he only continued fucking Ryan's throat. He ended up letting go of his hair, and then he pulled out of Ryan's mouth. Josh then pushed Ryan so he was laying on his back, then commanding Tyler to lay on top of Ryan. Both boys chest touching, their socks rubbing agaisnt each others, lips almost touching and hands roaming. Josh then puts his dick between both boys lips, Ryan licking the underside and Tyler licking the tip.

Tyler then took Josh down his throat, almost deepthroating him. While Tyler was doing that, Ryan was licking and sucking on Joshs balls, giving major pleasure to the older male.

"Come on, I wanna fuck your friend." Josh says, pulling Tyler off his dick and then pulling his hair, making him climb off of Ryan. He then positions Ryan so he was on all four then he pushes in without warning, making Ryan moan loudly. Tyler then places both of his hands on Ryan's butt cheeks then spreading them out, he then decided to spit on Joshs dick while he thrust into Ryan.

"What a good boy you are." Josh says stroking Tyler's cheek with his thumb.

Josh then pulls Tyler's head closer to his chest so his head was laying on Ryan's butt cheeks.

Josh then pulls out of Ryan then shoves his dick down Tyler's throat, then pulls out and puts his dick back in Ryan. He then repeated that action a few times.

Tyler started to get impatient, he needed Josh in him.

"Master?" Tyler asks quietly.

"What do you want?" Josh says panting, still thrusting into Ryan, making Ryan moan.

"I need you master. Please?" He pleads.

"Fine, you little whore." He says pulling out of Ryan.

Tyler then goes into the same position as Ryan, on all fours, and then Josh pushes in and doesn't let Tyler adgust to his size. He then starts slamming his hips making a skin slapping skin noise, that's not the only noise happening in the room. Tyler moaning loudly while Ryan furiously makes out with him.

After a few more thrust and growing from Josh, he pulls out of Tyler, and both subs go on their knees with mouths open, waiting for Joshs load. Both younger boys start jerking off, cumming onto their can with a loud moan.

Josh starts jerking off quickly with a few moans and grunts, and when it finally comes, he cums all over their faces and in their mouths. Tyler and Ryan open their eyes and swallow Joshs cum, then start using their fingers to scoop off the rest of the cum on their face then eating it.

"You can come over anytime you want, Ryan." Josh winks.

~~~~~~~~
I don't know why, but this took so long to write! But it was worth it!

Sorry for my spelling errors!

Bye lovelys!