Private -- Brentrickx???

Brendon was currently walking to Pats house because he tipped the most, well and this other dude, but he doesn't know that guy. When he walked up to Pats door, he knocked and Pat opened the door for him, greeting him with a gentle 'Hello' with a cute wave. When Brendon walked in he saw another person on the couch, he had red hair.

"Um hello, I'm Brendon." He said shaking the strangers hand.

"I'm Gerard, or you can call me Gee." Gerard said shaking back.

"Should we get started?" Pat asks shyly.

"Sure." Gerard says darkly.

Patrick is on his knees looking up at the two men innocently, his viewers have a kink for innocence so maybe these have it too? By the looks of it, they love it.

"Come on, take it like the slut you are." Brendon says while grabbing Pats hair and shoves his dick in the innocent boys mouth.

"Good boy." Gerard praises.

"Take his down." Brendon pulls Patrick off his dick and replaces it with Gerards.

"What a good slut." Brendon praise while stroking the shorter boys hair. Pat then looks up at Gerard with his innocent eyes, making the red head groan. Pat then pulls off of Gees dick and sits back on his feet, looking at both older men in front of him.

"Look at you, lookin all innocent." Gerard says while picking the short boy up and tossing him onto the couch. Pat then let's out a squeak of surprise when his back hits the cold couch.

"Please fuck me?" Pat asks innocently.

"Because you've been a good boy." Brendon says while pushing into the small boy, Pat let's out a long moan.

Brendon thrusts at a fast pace, making the boy under him moan loudly. The two didn't know where Gerard went, until Brendon stopped thrusting and his eyes rolled back and his mouth hung open, he then let's out a long moan like Pat did.

"There we go." Gerard said thrusting into Brendon, making the brunette move into Patrick, making both bottoms moan loudly.

It didn't take long for Pat to cum, Brendon cumming straight after. Gerard thrusts a few more times, then cumming inside of Brendon with a groan.

"We should do this again sometime. Oh! By the way, my name is Patrick."

~~~~~~~~~
Bet you guys didn't know I was gonna choose Gerard!

I hope you guys liked this one, I know it's not one of my best, but I am working on two more one shots at the moment, and I'm working on another chapter for my 'Short Story' book.

Bye lovelys!