16- Princesses advice

Start from the beginning

"Cool." I nodded.

"Yeh cool." He smiled.

Walking passed us with Ellie Anna winked at me. I was really considering telling her that I didn't like Edward, but then I would have to tell her why I lied and said I liked him in the first place.

Ryan.

I really just wanted to get over him; I just keep on liking him more and more whenever I try to stop. That was the problem with this crush; I feared it would never end. Giving Edward a small smile I walked off to find something to drink.

"Hay Lola." I smiled as I got a coke out of the fridge.

"Hay Ash." She said.

"What’s up?" I asked her.

"Not much, just texting Charlie." She said waving her phone.

"Leave the dam boy alone." I chuckled taking her phone out of her hands.

"I am." She laughed taking her phone back.

"No, your obsessing over him." I replied.

"No I’m not!" She argued.

"Yes you are." I said.

"Why would I do that?" She scoffed.

"People you like him." I stated.

"And he likes me." She said.

"He's dating Ellie." I reminded her.

"He's trying to make me Jealous."

"Keep telling yourself that." I sighed.

"I will." She said before calling Charlie and walking off.

Lola; she was in love with Charlie. Like super in love. She was almost Pyco for him. Poor Charlie, I worry for him sometimes. She's going to go crazy next valentine’s day....... Ellie was in great danger; I worried for her future physical wellbeing.

------

Time had flown fast before it was almost 6. O'clock.

"Shhh hurry." People whispered as we all huddled into the lit up garden.

Princess had gone to the toilet at just the right time. Crouching behind a small wall with Anna and Edward we saw the bathroom light turn off. Anna kept nudging me towards him, it was really annoying.

"Stop!" I mouthed at her.

"Stop what?" She whispered.