|Video Games| Aaron x Reader •Part Two•

Key
(Y/n)- Your Name
(L/n)- Your Last Name
(F/c)- Favorite Color
(H/l)- Hair Length
(H/c)- Hair Color
(U/n)- Username
(E/c)- Eye Color
(S/c)- Skin Color
May Update Through One Shots~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I glanced at Aaron to see him look at me for a moment, before jogging over to the gym teacher. I hesitantly followed behind him.

Usually for the races I would pick someone like Kawaii~Chan, because they weren't the slowest, but also not the fastest. About the same speed as me. That way it was fair and we could race to see who won. It isn't really a race if we all know Aaron's going to leave me in the dust on the track.

Aaron stopped in front of the coach with furrowed brows. "Don't you think we should race people more... our speed?" He suggested to him.

The gym teacher raised his brows and chuckled. "Wow, that's the first time I heard you talk," he chuckled to himself shaking his head, "It's not about who wins or loses, I just have to get the time you finish running the track. And the two of you are the last to race, so do this or you get an F for the class today."

Aaron stood still looking at the teacher, down at him ironically because he was a few inches taller than him. I guess he was trying to figure out a way around having to race me, but I don't think there is one, so we might as well get it over with.

"C'mon," I mumbled to Aaron, walking past him and over to the track.

I did a quick few stretches for my legs, and readied myself to run. As I did this, Aaron stood next to me and watched, which you could say was pretty awkward.

As soon as the gym teacher blew the whistle, I took off in a sprint down my row of the track, leaving Aaron behind me.

Wait a minute.

I looked back, seeing that Aaron stood at the beginning of the track just watching me as I kept running. Well the winner gets bonus points, so like hell am I going to stop running.

I had ran a little more than a quarter of the track when I could see Aaron take off from the starting line in a dash, and that really had the crowd, who was completely silent, screaming. I was screwed.

But there was no way I was going to give in and lose, that obviously wasn't what Aaron wanted, he was just making the race more fair. Instead, I pumped my legs to run faster, and I could feel the burn in my calves, but only ignored it.

As we approached the finish line, Aaron and I were about neck and neck, and I knew neither of us were about to back down. With that said, I pulled ahead by the slightest and passed the finish line first, leaving the crowd again screaming and jumping on the sidelines.

I stopped and hunched over with my hands on my knees, gasping for air to fill my lungs. They felt like they were on fire, and my legs weren't much better.

The gym teacher glared at us, shaking his head as he scribbled down our scores, which were probably different by about 0.1 second.

"You're faster than I thought you were," Aaron said, only slightly panting beside me while I was about to fall down to the grass and die.

"Yeah... I guess.." I said. Maybe I was sorta fast, but I still didn't run often, so I was still dying because my body wasn't used to running like that.

"No really, I was gonna let you run halfway, but you were already almost there," he said, wiping the slight sweat from his forehead.

I chuckled, staying up straight and running a hand through my hair. "Thanks."