Their Kink

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUES MATURE CONTENT MAYBE NOT GOOD FOR READING IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND NOT MESSED UP/ A TOTALLY PERV. If you are you can read.)

Requested by -_Travie_- !

Gene~
Dominance♡

Gene loves to show you his dominance. He likes to be on top and in control, telling you who's boss. Of course he doesn't mind if you switch it up every now and then, but he'd much rather be the one causing you pleasure~

Dante~
Role-Reversal♡

Dante likes the opposite if Gene and would rather you take dominance every once and a while. He thinks It's sexy watching you take control, t thought he still likes to show you a good time himself.

Laurence~
Hair Pulling♡

Laurence loves hair pulling. Whether it's you tugging on his hair while he pleasures you, or the other way around. It drives him insane.

Travis~
Daddy♡

Travis has a daddy kink, and he's not very afraid to let you know about it. Especially if he's in the mood. He would prefer you to call him that over his real name, and often will call you "baby" or "babe."

Vylad~
Gentleness♡

Vylad perfers being gentle and slow with his actions. Unless of course you beg for the opposite. He thinks it's sexy and nice when he drags on his actions and touching, which your not usually complaining about.

Zane~
Foreplay♡

After forcing Zane a little out of his comfort zone, you realized he enjoys foreplay. Kissing or biting on your neck, touching your sensitive places, and the other moments before the point of no return.

•••

So, I figured since I've be gone so long, I gotta give you guys a little treat :). You get to vote for the two characters that get a one shot lemon(or smut/sex). In the next chapter or chapter after that depending on the next time I post, I'll post the winners.

I thought this was also a good chapter to leave the voting, so here they are.

Gene~

Dante~

Laurence~

Travis~

Vylad~

Zane~

Aaron~

Ein~

Remember! You can only vote once and there will be two winners.