Your Favorite Thing About Them

Gene~
His Bravery!

You love Gene's bravery! You love how even though Gene is caring when he wants to be, Gene also does not know when to back down! He doesn't mind getting in a little trouble if he has to stand up for himself or you.

Dante~
His Clumsiness!

Okay so, we all know by now that Dante isn't the best with words or not falling and lip locking with Aaron, but that's what you love about him! You love just seeing what goofy situations he can fimd himself in due to it.

Laurence~
His Determination!

Yup! That's right! You love how Laurence never gives up no matter how hard something is! His determination might be one of the reasons you fell for him in the first place.

Travis~
His Personality!

Yes, Travis is quite the cutie, but you love his personality the most! You love how sometimes he lets his old shy, stutter high school self out.

Vylad~
His Love of Adventure!

You love that Vylad is never afraid of new things and love to explore! Just like you, Vylad has a little spark of curiosity and a sense of adventure in him, which you find extremely attractive.

Zane~
His Oddness!

You love how Zane is odd and different in the cutest ways! Of course, most guys aren't the biggest fan of MLH, not taking their shirts off, and being alone, so the fact that he does you find adorable!

***

I know I said I'd upload one over the next four days and I didn't, and I'm sorry! Their done, I just totally forgot to upload them! So since I did, I'm putting them all up right now.