|Video Games| AaronxReader

Key
(Y/n)- Your Name
(L/n)- Your Last Name
(F/c)- Favorite Color
(H/l)- Hair Length
(H/c)- Hair Color
(U/n)- Username
(E/c)- Eye Color
(S/c)- Skin Color
May Update Through One Shots~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!" I yelled rapidly at the screen, waving around my arms furiously while my hands clutched my controller.

I through the controller aside, disconnecting it from the game console with a frustrated scream into my hands.

It may not seem like much to you, but I just spent weeks using every free moment to play this game and prepare for this battle, only to be taken down in minutes by a dragon.

The time to leave for school was long gone, but I couldn't will myself to get up from my chair and leave. So after a few minutes of sulking, I got up and grabbed my bookbag before leaving.

My (h/l) (h/c) hair was messy and only barely brushed, and my face was obviously not washed. My uniform clothes might have been the same ones I wore last week, but I don't think I really noticed any of that.

I was still very upset, and very much raging over how trash and unfare that game was.

So upset in fact, I barely noticed the fact I ran straight into a wall.

"Ow, what the-?" I looked up, only coming face to face with a boy, not a wall. He was built way to well for a highschooler, and despite crashing into me, I think his uniform was already quite messy.

"Sorry, excuse me," the boy said briefly, barley glancing over my short figure.

In a quick moment it was like I froze looking up at the boy. His voice was deep and alluring, dragging me in with only a few words.

"Are you okay?" He asked, probably because I was just staring at him with a very dumbfounded look.

I don't know what it was, but I think I'm just going to have to blame it on the lack of sleep and skipping breakfast.

I nodded, snapping back and quickly stepped out of his way. As if I have to mention the red blush that stung my (s/c) cheeks.

The boy eyed me curiously, seemingly to look over me with more interest than his glance before.

"Um... you do know there's a big red stain on your shirt, right?" He asked.

Instinctly the memory of spaghetti night on Friday hit me, and I remember refusing to change from my uniform and ate while playing my game. Do I need to say anymore?

"O-Oh-?!" I stuttered, looking down at the large red stain on my white uniform shirt that I had failed to notice before.

The boy looked at me, sensing how desperate I was and looked before digging in his back for only a moment before tossing me a t-shirt. It was the school's gym uniform shirt, and way too big for me. I couldn't really complain though.

"Keep it," he mumbled, adjusting his bag on his back before hesitantly making his way to his classroom.

Once he was out of my way and sight, I dashed for the girls bathroom. I got into a stall and pulled on the gym uniform shirt.

It was so large I had to tuck it into my skirt, but after that it didn't look too bad. I would definitely however have to explain what was with my odd outfit, and that would probably be embarrassing.

With a sigh, I exited the stall and walked over to the sinks and mirrors. I leaned over a sink to peer into one of the mirrors.

Now I noticed that not washing my face was paying back in blemishes and the lack of sleep left deep bags under my (e/c) eyes. If I didn't have to say it already, I looked disgusting.