What They're Insecure About

Gene~

Gene has quite a few insecurities, but one of his main ones is he's past. Yeah, Yeah, you love to tease him and make fun about it, but he really is kind of ashamed. He wants to be a good role model for his brother, and seeing what he did back then makes him disgusted.

Dante~

Dante is insecure about being wanted. Being the so called "Ladies Man" he is, he feels he isn't wanted. Growing up and flirting with countless women that didn't like him and wanted him to leave, man him a little self conscious about himself. Of course you tell him you love him and you think he's perfect (sorta) and he's his happy normal self again.

Laurence~

People not leaving him.

Laurence as most people know, is adopted. He knows people love him, but he can never get thag though that people will leave him again. You assure him you're not going to leave him, but it's always just in the back of his head.

Travis~

We all know that Travis used to be overly inscure, but, some of those insecurities stuck with him. Travis is inscure about his looks. Yes, he acts all confident and flirts and compliments people all the time, but that's so people know their beautiful and will be confident about themselves. You know about this, and constantly complement him on his appearance, just as he does to you.

Vylad~

Vylad is inscure about if he's good enough. He's always worring if he is making people proud, and absolutely hates when people are disappointed in him. You hate to see Vylad be so hard on himself about things like this, so you constantly tell him how proud you are of him.

Zane~

As we all know, Zane has never really been one to fit in. So he's very insecure about if people will like him or not. Of course this is mostly with people he wants to like him or people he wants to impress. For example, your parents. But you of course remind him that whatever anyone thinks about him, he'll always have you who loves him.

Aaron~

Aaron is very insecure about what he wants to do with his life. He knows his parents want him to work with them, but he doesn't want to, but should he? All of this confuses him and makes him feel insecure. You, however, tell him to relax and tell him that everything's fine, and he should do what he wants.

***

Should I make one that's a little... Dirty....?