What Turns Them On

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUES MATURE CONTENT MAYBE NOT GOOD FOR READING IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 15 AND NOT MESSED UP/ A TOTALLY PERV. If you are you can read.)

Suggested By: pxstel-kawaiichan !

Gene~

You frequently sit on Gene's lap. Why? To rolls your hips against him and make him hard. Sometimes you do it just to embarrass him or tease him. It's just an easy way to make him pudy in your hands.

Dante~

Dante gets turned on easily, or at least in your eyes. Just roaming your hand slightly below his waist makes him slightly hard. You honestly find it funny and "accidently" do it all the time to embarrass him.

Laurence~

Quite an easy way to turn Laurence on is just running your hand down he's chest. You just guess it's kind of a sensitive area seeing as it sends a shiver down his spine and makes his knees slightly weak.

Travis~

Dirty talk. Oh the dirty talk. It turns Travis on quickly if you whisper dirty things in his ear and gently nip it.

Vylad~

You love Vylad and find him adorable, but damn it was hard to find out what turns him on. You tried almost everything, until one day you found that you quickly made him hard by just sitting on his lap. You guess he just can't take pressure and body warmth against it, but honestly, you don't mind.

Zane~

Just wearing some time of revealing clothing gives Zane a nosebleed and a problem below the belt. Of course he tells you to change from something so revealing and from then on you work your magic.

***

This one's a little dirtier than the last one. After this I'll probably go back to writing cute fluffy stuff.