You Tell him You're Pregnant

//A/N- Most of these are more one~shot like//

Gene~
//(Y/n)'s POV...!)//

I bit my lip as I stared at the test I had in my hand. I considered tossing it out the bathroom window and pretending it didn't tell me I'm pregnant.

Honestly, being pregnant doesn't  scare me as much as Gene's reaction does. I don't know if he'll leave me... Be mad... Or even happy...

My eyes widened as the bathroom door opened to reveal my boyfriend. "You ok, kitten?" he asks as I hide the test behind my back.

He raises and eyebrow at my behavior and approaches me. "What are you hiding?" he asks playfully and trys to take the test from my hands.

I tried to tug it from his grasp, but he won and pulled it from behind me to see the object. His smile fades and my heart drops.

A river of tears fill my eyes and I start to beg for forgiveness.

"Gene...! Gene... I'm sorry! I-I didn't plan for this I-!" my cries are cut off when Gene wraps his arms around me.

"Shh... Do worry... Everything will be okay.... Everything will be okay..."

Dante~
//Dante's POV...!)//

As I open the door to my house I'm greeted by the sound of my girlfriend yelling at the phone from upstairs.

"Guess her Mom's on the phone then," I joke and close the door behind me. I walked over and plop down on the couch, reaching to take the T.V. remote from the coffee table.

Whilst doing so, something else catches my eye. A pregnancy test. I let my curiosity take over and I pick up the test instead.

As I read the positive sign my heart skipped a beat.

It did again when I heard my girlfriend gasp my name from the stairs.

I quickly stand up and turn around to see (Y/n) with tears streaming down her face. I quickly run to her side and wrap her in a tight hug.

"It's ok! I know... I know... I'm not mad, baby..." I whisper to her as she crys into my chest.

Laurence~
//(Y/n)'s POV...!//

I slowly slid down the wall of my bathroom when I saw that the pregnancy test was positive.

I curled into a ball and cried quietly, my tears dripping onto my knees. I began to cry harshly when I heard the door open and my boyfriend get home.

Soon I heard the door open and the sound of my boyfriends worried voice.

"(Y/n)?! Oh my Irene what happened?" he asks and kneels down next to me.

I continue to cry harshly as he trys his best to calm me down.

"Laurence!" I cry, "Laurence I'm pregnant!... I'm pregnant with your... B-baby..." I tell him through my tears and sobs.

He quickly hugs me and tells me it's ok. I cry into his chest, not know whether to be sad or happy.

Travis~
//Travis's POV...!//

When I open the door to my house, I'm greet by he\/. A small object is thrown at my face and hits me square in the forehead.

I raise my hand to my head as I heard my grilfriends yells.

"TRAVIS LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!" she yells, "DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO USE A DAMN CØÑDOM!?!"

I quickly look down at the object that stuck my face and see it's a pregnancy test. Putting two and two totogeth, I realize I got (Y/n) pregnant.

I quickly run over and hug her, telling her everything with be okay and we'll work through it. (Y/n) soon calms down and apologizes for her yelling.

Vylad~
//(Y/n)'s POV...!//
It's been a week since I found out and I don't think I could hide this from him anymore.

I bite my lip as I look over at Vylad, who was reading a book on the couch. I sit next to him and try my best to choke back my crys.

"V-Vylad...?" I squeak out, my voice cracking and signaling Vylad something was wrong.

Vylad quickly put his book down and looked at me with worried eyes. "What's wrong, sunshine?" he questions and I let a few tears escape.

He pulls me into his lap and strokes my hair as I cry softly.

"Vylad.... I-I... I'm pregnant..." I confess.

"Wha-what?" Vylad questions, "W-With... W-we're gonna have a baby?!"

A giggle at Vylad's cheerfulness and nod my head. "Yes..."

Zane~
//(Y/n)'s POV...!//

"Hey Zane?" I ask, gaining his attention from his, manly, show. "Yeah?" he asks.

"What do you uh... Think of kids?" I ask.

Zane raises an eyebrow at my question. "Um... Why...?" he questions.

"Well.... Because I'm pregnant..."

Aaron~
Aaron and you had planned to have a kid, he would never make such a life changing mistake.