I grinned and pulled out my phone, opening Photos. I showed her a group picture that I took for them first.

 I showed her a group picture that I took for them first

   I smiled as Jamie's eyes went wide.

   "DADS," she breathed. "You should mention me to one of them." She winked.

   "Jamie, you're ten."

   "Oh yeah."

   Next, I showed her separate pictures of each of them. I showed her Zach first.

   She liked Zach a lot, her eyes going wide when she saw the photo

   I decided to show her a picture of Jonah.

   "This is Jonah, my boyfriend." I smiled before showing her.

   "You picked a good one!" She squealed

   "You picked a good one!" She squealed. "I like Zach better, though."

   I burst into laughter.

   "Show me another one!" She bounced excitedly.

~

   On Friday, I boarded the plane to go back to LA. While I was waiting for takeoff, I got a call from Daniel.

   "Hello?"

   "EMMAAA!!!" He screamed into the phone. I quickly pulled it away so my eardrums wouldn't die.

   "What?" I laughed, putting the phone back up to my ear.

   "Good news or great news first?" He asked.

   "Wow. Um... great news?"

   "Kennedy and I are officially a couple!"

   I spit out the water I was drinking, getting weird looks from passengers.

   "WHAT?! When were you gonna tell me this?!" I loudly whispered.

   Daniel giggled. "It just happened 2 minutes ago."

   "Congrats, Dani. Finally."

   "Hey!" He sounded offended. "Anyways, the other news is that we are throwing a welcome home party when you and Kennedy get home, so make sure you packed the rest of whatever you'll need."

   "Aw," I said. "You guys don't have to do that."

   "Well, it's too late now. We already invited basically everyone in the state of California." He said.

   "Great," I mumbled. The flight attendant started walking down the narrow aisle way. "I gotta go. Love you Dani!"

   "Love you too!"

   I hung up the phone as the plane began to take off. I turned around so I was facing Kennedy, who was in the row behind me.

   "When were you gonna tell me about you and Daniel?" I glared. She blushed.

   "It literally just happened a few minutes ago. Sorry!" She beamed.

   I was glad about her and Daniel. I knew that he would treat her right.

——————————————

A/N:
Oh boy this chapter is not good. Anyways thank you to everyone who is still reading this even after my break. It means a lot to me. It's been really hard for me to be motivated to write recently but I think I'm ok now.

Also Talk is coming out at midnight tonight but the song has already been leaked from other countries. I'm not gonna listen though!!

Comment what you think of their new single Talk!

Word Count: 972