***

Zoya returns her home to see her stepmother and stepsister enjoying pizza

"Zoya I need Rs.5000 Now" Madhu aka her step mother orders her ,

Zoya sighs when they take away her hard earned money how is she supposed to save, without a word she pulls out a thousand rupee note and hands it over "I got only this much ! "

Without waiting her to rant Zoya leaves to her room with the leftover food which she had collect from the restaurant. She could afford a proper meal but yet Zoya decides to save that money for her higher studies. She enters her room .Can it be described as a room? , It is so small she can just put her study table in nothing else She smiles sadly as she looked around , her room was filled with decorative pieces , Does anyone know what are the decorations ? It is filled with advertisements of part time jobs. She stretches out loudly she is damn tired today yet she decides to do her online job before taking a rest.

***

A tall beautiful lady stands in front of the hotel reception moving fro and backwards waiting for someone . There enters The Man With Eyeglasses , The eye candy of girls , with a girl in his arms apparently his date for today while the lady waiting for him calls him "Yash "

Yash turns back to face her disinterested while he whispers to the girl in his arms something making her blush angering the lady in front of him as she narrows his brows ,

"Pooja ..What are you doing him ?"

"Shouldn't I ask this...How dare you date my friend ?" She scoffs furiously at him

"Oh my poor lady just remember for Yash there is only two types of Women in the worlds ..One I have dated and the other one that I'll date later.." He replies unashamedly with a smile as he moves from there making Pooja more redder .

***

The Prince Charming arrives. His long Silky falls over his face as he removes the helmet off .He puts on his shades as his enters the Office .He crosses his path with the person he never wanted at least today ,

"Aditya Hooda is here " Yash mocks at him as Adi returns his gaze with an anger look

"Mr.Aditya Hooda I guess you have forget you destination it seems .." Yash laughs at him

"Cut the crap "Adi furiously whispers

"So can I know what is the street dancer doing in The HoodaCompany...When clearly the Dancer himself states that he doesn't have interested the Company ?"

Unfazed Aditya answers with a smirk "I can become the Heir "

Yash scoffs as he pushes his buttons "A trash like you competing the SSO "

Adi closes his eyes in a daze as he pulls Yash by his collar "DON"T Dare Provoke me "

He threatens Yash and leaves the place.

***