Then, he grabbed my shoulders and made me face the wall. I laughed.

         "Hurry up, I need to change too." I said after a short while.

         He put his hand on my shoulder again and turned me to face him, now wearing a white t-shirt. "You violated my privacy first, so it's only fair if I stay and watch right?" He asked playfully, cocking his head to the side like he always does.

        I smiled and pulled his hand of my shoulder. I walked behind him, and I put my hands of his back, pushing him to the door. "Don't be a pervert and leave."

       He walked out and closed the door, and I proceeded to finally taking off that latex shirt that was killing my boobs. Just then, the door opened again, with Jungkook's head popping inside.

        "Jungkook!!!" I gasped, covering my chest with my arms. "Get out!!"

      He giggled. "It's not like I've never seen a girl in a bra before."

        Still covering my chest with one arm and blushing profusely, with my other arm I grabbed my shirt and walked to the door, about to whip him with it. He screamed and laughed at the same time and finally closed the door again. My heart was beating faster now.

        I changed into a nice baggy t-shirt and shorts, which felt amazing. I'm never wearing tight clothes again. My feet hurt from wearing those heels all night too, but I know it would have been worth it when I look at the pictures.

         I walked out and joined everyone downstairs in the living room and sat criss cross on giant couch, next to Hobi. He looked cute with his messy hair and pajamas.

       "You still have all your makeup on." He said. "Haru, go get me some makeup wipes."

        She quickly got some from her room and tossed them to Hoseok. "I'll take it off for you." He said, pulling a wipe out and turning to sit facing me. I leaned in and closed my eyes, allowing him to take off my makeup.

         He smeared it around my face randomly and I laughed. "Hobi if you do it like that you'll spread it all around my face! Just let me-"

        "No, lemme finish." He said, continuing to attempt to take my makeup off. I sighed with a half smile and just let him. He finally finished getting all that mascara and eyeshadow and liner off, so he moved down to my lips. Opening my eyes, I noticed in my side vision that Jungkook was kinda just staring at us, his expression unreadable. Hm.

         Soon enough it was all gone and we were ready to start watching horror movies. I sat in my favorite corner of the couch, and I assumed Hoseok was gonna come sit next to me, but I was shocked when I saw Jungkook to my right. So was Hobi.

        "Yah, I'm sitting there go away." He whined, tugging Jungkook's arm. He laughed.

       "But this is the comfiest spot on the couch, I got here first." He replied with a smile, sending me a quick glance. My heart skipped a beat.

        "Jhope sit next to me!" Yoongi said happily, pulling Hobi down. We ended up sitting, from left to right- Me, Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi. The others all kind of spread out on the floor since there was only so much space on the couch.

        Haru came in with a bunch of bowls of popcorn, distributing them around to everyone could reach some.

        And as we played the first movie, the best part of Halloween night began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

       "No no no no noooo...." Ji-won muttered to herself, fully engaged in the movie as the worst was to come. It was a good movie, but her reactions were almost more entertaining. "Stop, no, don't go there..."