This is Me Concert(Part 1)

Dedicated to ShannonCataldi for helping me with the title of this chapter. Love you gurl.
Sebastian's P.O.V
Rachel and I got ready as soon as we got there. It was kind of rushed since the traffic but who cares right. Our outfits were awesome and this was gonna be the best concert yet. We are waiting as the stadium is filling up. I could see the Glee Club it the V.I.P section.

"Hey guys you ready?" Iris came up

"Yea!" Iris nodded and let the people know we were ready. We went out on stage after everyone was here. Cheers erupted everywhere.

"Hey Guys. Now this concert is a little different tonight. Grant and I will be singing a couple songs separately, then coming together for the last one." I could tell Rachel was jumping in her shoes to start the concert. I was just as excited as she was.

"And then we have something to announce at the end of the concert. I hope you enjoy the concert. Who's going first Lea?" She gave a fake thinking face that could convince anyone.

"I think you are. Take the stage Grant."

"My Pleasure. Hit it." With that Rachel walked to the side of the stage to sit out till it was her turn. The band started playing.

(Play Media Above)

Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can't tell where the journey will end
But I know where to start

They tell me I'm too young to understand
They say I'm caught up in a dream
Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes
Well that's fine by me

[2x]
So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
Hope I get the chance to travel the world
But I don't have any plans

Wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone
And love is the prize

[2x]
So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know (didn't know, didn't know)

After the final words left my mouth, cheers were heard everywhere. I looked up to see the Glee Club standing and cheering. It felt good that we told them.

"Well, Lea its your turn. I still have one more song but ladies first."

"Thanks Grant. Music Please."

A/N: So Sad that Avicii passed away. Loved his music and will listen to it forever. Rest In Peace Avicii. Love you guys.