The Photoshoot and Getting Asked Out

Sebastian's P.O.V
Rachel and I just got to the photoshoot. She was perfectly fine with me being Grant Gustin and she fan girls for the whole ride here.

I was immediately pulled into the dressing room to get dressed. It was fun because the clothes looked kind of awesome.

Outfit 1:

Outfit 2:

Outfit 2:

Outfit 3:

Outfit 3:

After the photoshoot was done we took the highlight out of our hair so we could go out to eat

After the photoshoot was done we took the highlight out of our hair so we could go out to eat. We chose to go to Wendy's because Rachel was craving a frosty.

"So this is why you weren't at the concert?" Rachel asked me.

"Yea it was" I replied after a few seconds.

"Well I'm glad you told me even though it was on accident" she said.

"Yea me too" I replied. Once we were done I dropped her off at her house then drove to mine. After I got home and got ready for bed I jumped in bed and fell asleep.

~TimeSkip to Next Day in Glee Club~

We were sitting in Glee Club when the most surprising thing happened to me. Hunter walked up to me and stood proud and asked me a question I thought I would never hear.

"Sebastian will you do me the honor of going on a date with me?" He asked me. After he said that everyone's eyes were on us.

Is this really happening, I guess it is I thought. After a couple of seconds I replied.

"Sure why not" I said even though I was nervous as hell. Hunter let out a sigh of relief. I think he was afraid I was going to reject him.

He sat down next to me when Mr. Schue and Mrs. Schue walked into the classroom.

This is the best day of my life I thought to myself. It truly was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : Sorry that I didn't update right away I have been packing some boxes because we are moving be the end of September and there is a lot of stuff to unpack. I hope your enjoying the book please vote and comment. Thank you Bye!!!