The Next Day

Sebastian's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning with a minor headache because after hearing a lot of screaming it hurts your head. After that I got dressed in a white t-shirt with a black and white flannel over it, black skinny jeans, and my black and white converses.

After I got dressed, I went down the stairs and had a bowl of fruit loops for breakfast. I ate it really fast got in my car and drive to school (A/N : His is the media above).

When I got to the entrance of the school, I saw Rachel waiting there for me. When she looked at me, she ran up and hugged me.

"You missed the best concert last night." She said way to excited because I was her best friend.

"Yes sorry I couldn't be there." I told her even thought I was actually there. I wanted to tell her my secret so bad but I don't know if she will keep it a secret. I must have spaced out because she was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Hey Seb are you okay?" She asked. I must have worried her.

"Yea I'm fine let's get to glee club." After I said that we went straight there. As we walked in everyone started gossiping how the concert was amazing. Hunter just sat there beside me smiling. I started to blush a little.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked quietly so only Hunter would here.

"Because your cute." He said casually. I sat there blushing because I didn't know what to say. He realized what he said because he started to blush really bad.

"Sorry." He said.

"No it's okay." I said so it wouldn't be awkward even though it was. I was just sitting there till Rachel decided to elbow me. I turned to her to see her give me a smirk. I shook my head No but she just turned her head laughing.

"Okay everyone listen up." Mr.Schue said as him and Mrs.Pillsbury walk in. We all still call her Mrs.Pillsbury because we are not use to calling her Mrs.Schuester.

"I like the idea y'all want to do Grant Gustin songs so this week I want y'all to pair up and do a duet together with on of his songs." Mr.Schue said as he gave us the directions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Pairings:
Rachel and Finn
Quinn and Puck
Sebastian and Hunter
Nick and Jeff
Mike and Tina
Santana and Brittany
Blaine and Kurt
Mercedes and Sam
Artie and Thad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wasn't all that surprised because the glee members got to chose their partners. I was surprised when Hunter asked me to be his partner. I wasn't expecting it. So. Ow we are deciding what song to sing.(A/N : I will put girl artist songs in there because Grant in this story will be able to sing really high notes!) We chose to do the song I Know What You Did Last Summer. We had at least 2 weeks to prepare our performances because sectionals are in 2 months. While we were working on who would sing which part, Hunter kept staring at me. Every time he would look at me I would think of what he said before.

Because your cute.

Did Hunter have a crush on me? I was thinking about it when the bell rung for school to be out. I went home thinking about what would happen if Hunter had a crush on me.