Grant Gustin Meets New Directions

Sebastian's P.O.V
As I was walking to the VIP room I started to get nervous. Then I remembered that I was Grant Gustin right now so I should have no fear. Right as I open the door the girls start screaming.

"OMG it's Grant Gustin!!!" Rachel yelled. I smiled at that even thought she doesn't know it's me Sebastian.

"Hey Guys!!" I say as all the girls start to swoon.

"Feel Free to ask me anything but only one question per person." I asked them nicely.

"Why do you enjoy singing?" Rachel asked me.

"I like singing because I have always done it and I have been doing it since I was a little kid, because it makes me happy to see people happy listening to my music." I reply to Rachel.

"How old are you?" asked Finn. (Rachel, Finn, Puck, Quinn, Santana, Mercedes, Mike, Kurt, Hunter, Nick, Jeff, and Thad are 18 while Brittany, Tina, Sam, Sebastian, Blaine, And Artie are 17) I waited a few seconds before answering.

"I am 17 years old." I replied calmly while everyone else was shocked.

"Do you like sports?" Puck asked.

"Yes I do actually at my old school I played lacrosse." I respond not realizing what I said for an answer. Quinn asked me a question I didn't want to answer but still did.

"Was you old school Dalton Academy?" Quinn asked innocently. Hunter, Nick, Jeff, Thad, and Blaine were curious to hear my answer.

"Actually yes it was." I reply.

"Why did you leave Dalton?" Santana asked me.

"Well I did something bad and I decided to make it right by apologizing to the people I hurt and made bed in and worked in my music career." I answered with upmost honesty.

"Do you like cats?" Brittany asked. Everyone looked at her but I still answered.

"I like all kinds of animals." I was sitting back answering all these questions.

"Hey would it be possible if we can do a duet?" Mercedes asked. I know she has been dying to sing with Grant Gustin.

"I will have to talk to my manager about that." I answered calmly.

"Do you like singing and dancing on stage?" Tina, Mike, Artie, and Sam asked at the same time.

"Very Much!!" This was starting to get weird but they have the right to ask on question.

"Do you every pick out your own styles for your concerts?" Kurt asked.

"Yea me dressing my self all the time." I was starting to wonder when this was going to end.

"Did you like Dalton Academy? asked Hunter, Nick, Jeff, Thad, and Blaine.

"Yes I did but I think my new school is going to be better for me." I say and stand up. I take a picture with each of them and then one group shot.

"Well I enjoyed answering you questions and hope you come to my next concert." I say quickly while saying goodbye. After that I was exhausted, so I drove home and fell asleep in my bed.

A/N : I forgot to mention this but the concert was on a Sunday. Please Like and Follow me and feel free do give me more book ideas.