Hunter's Suspicion

Sebastian's P.O.V
A few days after Karofsky pinned me against the locker, he's been pushing me into them a lot. My right shoulder is starting to bruise really bad. It hurts when someone touches my shoulder. Rachel and Finn have been helping me protect my shoulder so no one suspects anything. Finn only found out because I was over at Rachel's and he hit my shoulder. I screamed in pain and we told him everything. He was so mad that it looked like he was gonna kill Karofsky. Rachel and I were able to stop him before he left her house. We asked him not to tell anyone, especially Hunter. I told him that we needed to make sure no one touched my shoulder and he agreed. He told me if it got to out of hand that he was going to tell Mr. Schue. I nodded my head to tell him I understood.

I know Hunter suspects something because when we were sitting in glee club and he bumped into my hurt shoulder. I hissed in pain and he said he was sorry. He gave me a weird look because he didn't hit me hard enough to cause pain. I told him I was okay and he just shrugged it off. He gave me a kiss to my cheek then paid attention to what Mr. Schue was saying. After class, he pulled me by my left arm into the hallway.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Hunter, I promise."

"Okay, I'm trusting you. I know you wouldn't lie to me Seb." Sebastian looked down guilty but luckily, Hunter didn't notice.

"Yea, I would never lie."

"Yea, well I have to head to class, bye babe." Hunter kissed Sebastian and walked away to class. What Sebastian didn't know was that Hunter was around the corner. Hunter knew Sebastian wouldn't lie but also knew that he was stubborn. Plus, Hunter knew something wasn't right and knows that Sebastian wouldn't tell him. As Sebastian was walking down the hallway, Hunter witnessed Karofsky pin Sebastian to the wall.

"What do you want Karofsky?" Hunter could tell Seb was irritated.

"Nothing Pipsqueak, just want to make your life a living hell."

"Are you done because I got to get to class." Karofsky slammed Sebastian into the lockers again. That made Hunter's blood boil. He was about to charge but realized that Sebastian wanted to handle this on his own. He was pissed but wanted to let Seb figure it out on his own. Just as Karofsky was about to punch Sebastian, a teacher walked. She noticed what was going on right away.

"Karofsky, Principals office now!" He huffed and dropped Sebastian. He bumped into Sebastian really hard as he walked past him. It was enough force to cause extreme pain in his shoulder. Sebastian just held his shoulder and went to the nurses office for an ice pack leaving Hunter alone.

What should I do Hunter thought.

A/N: Hey Guys! Sorry i haven't posted in a while. It wasn't a good week last week. I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Go check out my new book called Stranded. I wanna hear what y'all think on it. Love you bye!!!