My Secret

Sebastian P.O.V
Hey, I'm Sebastian Smythe. I used to be part of the Dalton Warblers but after I apologized for all the rude stuff I did to the New Directions, I decided it would be a good idea to transfer to McKinley High. Hunter, Nick, Jeff, and Thad decided to transfer with me because we needed a change. What's better than a Co-Ed School instead of an all boys school.

I'm on my way to the glee club room right now. I love to sing. It has been my passion since I was a little kid. I would always sing to my parents and perform little concerts for my family in outer basement. I actually enjoy being in the New Directions because I can be my self instead of being a leader. Hunter was more the leadership type than me.

Man I have the biggest crush on Hunter. The thing is he says he is 'not even remotely bi-curious' which I think is a bunch of BS. I can't help my crush on him. From his brown hair to his green eyes. I think I have fallen head over heels for him. But I would never let him know that because he would think I'm weird and possibly stop being my friend and I don't want that. I would rather be stuck with having feelings for him and just being friends instead of telling and not have him as a friend.

I just walked into the glee room when I saw people singing Grant Gustin Songs. More specifically my songs. That right, my secret is that I'm Grant Gustin- World Round Teen Pop Sensation. The only reason people don't recognize me as him is because when in Grant Gustin, I have highlights in my hair.

"Hi Seb!" Rachel says coming up to me. Yes you are correct, the Rachel Berry that loves to have solos and loves Barbara Streisand.

"Hey Rachel!" I say as I went and sat next to Hunter. The chairs were in and arch position in one row and the seating is from left to right: Me, Hunter, Nick, Jeff, Thad, Blaine, Kurt, Rachel, Finn, Puck, Quinn, Santana, Brittany, Artie(sitting in his wheelchair), Tina, Mike, Sam And Mercedes at the end on the right. There were two seats in front of the arch which was for Mr. Schue and Mrs. Pillsbury or should I say Mrs.Schue. We all took our seats and waited for Mr. and Mrs. Schue. Ms. Pillsbury started to come and watch the class while Mr. Schue teaches. Mr. Schue just entered the class room as Mercedes sat down.

"Okay anybody have any song suggestions for sectionals?" Mr.Schue asks the class. We sat there for a good 2 minutes till Rachel mentioned something I hope wouldn't.

"Why don't we do Grant Gustin?" Rachel mentioned. All the girls immediately agreed but the boys took a good 5 minutes before agreeing. I didn't say anything because I mean I'm him. I just hope they don't realize mine and his voices are the same.

"Hey that's a good idea Rachel, Plus I got tickets for the whole class to go see him tomorrow so now we can go get ideas." Mr.Schue says. The girls started to instantly freak out. I raised my hand.

"Yes Sebastian?" Mr. Schue says. I started to get nervous but I had to say it.

"I can't go to the concert." I say and all the girls gasp and turn to stare at me. I'm really insecure but a lot of people don't know that about me. Everyone in the class was now looking at me.

"And why is that Sebastian?" Mr. Schue asks.

"Yea, Seb why?" Rachel says.

"My family is having some issues and we already have plans for tomorrow that I can't get out of I'm sorry." I say quietly. Rachel just nods which means she understands.

"Okay Sebastian." Mr. Schue says. Well this is my life. Hiding the fact that I am Grant Gustin from the glee club. They will find out eventually but right now I would just like to keep it a secret.

~Time Skip~

It is now like 8:00 at night. I came home at three pm did my homework for two hours, got a call from my manager to tell me what to sing for the show. I'm going to be singing two of my songs. Then I spent an hour watching TV. At last I played my guitar for an hour, Now I'm going to sleep because tomorrow's Saturday and I have a concert I have to perform at. Well good night.