Sebastian's Bully

Sebastian's P.O.V
I'm making my way to glee club because I'm already a few minutes late. I had to ask a teacher a question and that resulted in me going to glee club late. Well as I was heading there I got shoved into a locker. I groan in pain and turn around to see who it is. Oh will you look at that, its Dave Karofsky, the school bully.

I got to get up when he pushes me down again. He gets on my nerves because he thinks he is better than anybody else. I think its because he's a jock and he this all jock's are above everyone else but i don't really care. I finally get up just to be pushed against the lockers.

"Hey there Smythe" He said with a smirk. I just roll my eyes because I am the King of Smirks and his just looks sad. I'm assuming when I rolled my eyes he got mad because next thing I know i have a hurt jaw because he punched me.

"What do you want Karofsky?" I say calmly because I don't see the point of being scared to a stupid bully.

"Why are you in my hallway dumbass"

"First of all Karofsky, Its not your hallway and Second of all, its none of your damn business" Now i know I'm pushing his buttons because hes getting angrier by the second.

"Watch your mouth Pipsqueak" He demands but I don't listen.

"How about you let me go because i have glee club to get to and if it don't show up, Rachel is gonna know something is wrong"

"To late Sebastian" I turn to see Rachel standing there looking mad as hell. So shit is about to go down.

"Let go of him Karofsky or I'll go get Hunter and trust me you don't want me to." She demanded.

"And what is he gonna do to me Mini Barbra" He insulted her back.

"First of all don't call me Mini Barbra, Second because since you have his boyfriend pinned to a locker; i think hes gonna be pissed" She remarked. Karofsky put me down and huffed. After a minute he walked away. Rachel ran up to me.

"Are you okay Sebastian?" Rachel asked me once Karofsky was out of sight.

"Yea I'm fine Rachel and please don't tell Hunter about this" I say as i pick up my stuff.

"Okay but if it gets to out of hand I'm gonna have to okay"

"Okay" I said as i hug her. Man I love my best friend.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment what you think. Love you guys bye.