Make Out in the Closet

Sebastian's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning and got ready. I wear a black and blue flannel with a white t-shirt underneath, black skinny jeans, and a blue pair of converses.

I went down the stairs and made my self some eggs, bacon, and toast. I had 10 minutes till I had to leave to go to school so I grabbed my bag, wallet, and keys and headed out the door. I stopped by Lima Bean on the way there and got a coffee for me and Rachel.

I left Lima Bean and drove to school. Rachel was waiting for me as I pulled up. I got out and walked over to her and handed her the coffee I got for her.

"Thanks Seb so how did the date go" she asked.

"It went fantastic" I said and she Canfield.

"You have to give me the details" she demanded.

"I don't kiss and tell" I said casually and listen to her spit the sip she took out and looked at me with wide eyes.

"HE KISSED YOU" she yelled loudly. I nodded my head yes and contributed walking. She kept trying to make me talk which I didn't. We split up to go to our lockers because mines at on end of the school and hers is at the other.

As I was walking down the hall, I got pulled into the janitors closet. I took me a minute to register what was going on but the person kissed me. My eyes opened wide and that's when I saw Hunter. I kissed him back immediately. As we were kissing he swiped his younger across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and let his tongue roam my mouth.

After a few minutes of kissing, we split up so we could get air. After a minute he pecked my lips and left.

What the hell just happened was what I was thinking as I exited the janitors closet.

A/N : This was my first time writing a scene like this so I'm sorry if it doesn't sound good or sound right but I did try my best. Thank you for reading and feel free to give me ideas for a book with a ship you would like. Please vote and thank you for reading. Bye😁