Photo-shoot Incident

Dedicated to NamineNobodyKiari for her idea she commented in the comments on the last chapter.
Sebastian's P.O.V
Rachel and I had to rush out of school to get to the photo-shoot. Hunter left before we even did which was confusing. It looked like he was in a hurry to get out of here. I wonder why though. Rachel grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the car when we were at the place.

Hair and Makeup crew rushed so the photographer wouldn't find out who our real identity's are. I wonder who the photographer is. They told us the normal one couldn't do it because his wife had a child and he was at the hospital with her.

"Hey Rach, you ready for your first photo shoot?" The face she made was one when a little kid sees ice cream.

"Yea cant wait!" She practically yelled in my ear.

"Great, that's goo-" I was cut of by the door opening. The photographer ran in and set his stuff down. He looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on why. When he looked up, I recognized them immediately.

"Hey sorry I'm late. There was a lot of traffic." When I saw who it was, my jaw dropped. It was Hunter. Why was he here? This is bad, what if he finds out. I dragged Rachel away for a second after excusing us for a minute. She was just as shocked as I was.

"What is Hunter doing here? Why is he the photographer?" I was starting to panic about it.

"I don't know Seb."

"What if he finds out?"

"Then we will tell him the truth." I nodded my head and walked back out with her. When we got out there, Hunter had all his stuff set up. He smiled at us.

"Are ya ready?" We both nodded yes. Lea went first because it was her first one and she looked amazing in the clothes.

Next was me

Next was me. I loved the clothes I had to model. It was all going good till the last outfit.

"Okay last pose

"Okay last pose. Now great stay there Sebastian." I froze at the name. I turned to see Rachel or Lea gaping at me. I turned to see Hunter have a horrified face. What? How does he know who I am?

"Excuse me?"

"Sebastian you can cut the crap. I know its you." Hunter got over his mistake really fast. I looked at him. I guess the cats out of the bag.

"How did you find out?"

"Well, it wasn't that hard. First, You are always busy or gone when Grant Gustin has something. Second, you two look very similar. I was bound to find out." Hunter just smiled at me. Then he looked at Lea.

"And since Lea is Grant Gustin's best friend, I'm assuming its you Rachel." Rachel laughed nervously and waved hey. Hunter just chuckled.

"Okay, since now that you know. What now?"

"I get to kiss my boyfriend." Hunter pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back. When we split, I could hear Rachel fangirling. Why is she so obsessed with my relationship with Hunter.

"Well me and Rachel are going to go get changed back into our clothes. Give us a minute." Rachel and I hurried so we could get out of here. Don't get us wrong, we love doing this stuff. We just like to spend our free time somewhere else. Once we were done, we all went to Lima Bean. Thank god Karofsky had a temporary ban from this place. Finn met up with us at Lima Bean. We got to our table after we ordered.

"Hey Babe, I know about Karofsky." I froze. I looked over to Rachel and Finn to see if they told him. They looked just as shocked as I did.

"What? How?"

"Well, I saw him push you against the lockers one day. I just didn't tell you I knew because I figured you would come to me when you were ready." Man Hunter has shocked me twice today. What makes him the best boyfriend because he didn't yell at me at all. He trusted me about everything.

"Okay. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just thought I could handle it myself." He just kissed me. I could her Rachel awe and Finn fake gag. I laughed as we separated.

"Well. That's what I figured when you didn't tell me. Just remember that you can come to me about anything."

"You are the best boyfriend ever Hunter." He really was.

A/N: Hey guys. This chapter had a lot of thought put into it. I had to really think about how to word it. I hope ya enjoyed the chapter. Love you guys.