Telling the Glee Club

Sebastian's P.O.V
I was nervous about today. Yesterday I got an idea of how to tell people about Rach and I. Today I needed to run it by with Rach. I legit rushed out of my house I was so jumpy about it. I pulled into my parking spot and ran into the school. I searched the hallways till I found Rachel talking to Finn and Hunter.

"Rach!" I startled her because she jumped and dropped all her books. Almost instantly Finn went to pick them up for her.

"What Seb?" She turned to me while Finn picked up her books. Such a sweet boyfriend. That's not the point at the moment.

"I know how to tell the Glee Club." Her eyes go wide and she smiles. I could tell shes excited.

"How?!" I whispered how in her ear. She squealed at the thought.

"That's perfect Seb. Oh and Finn is okay with us telling people." I looked to see Finn shrug. We all headed to Glee Club. Everyone was here so it made this so much easier. I just needed to talk to Mr. Schue. I see him walk into his office and headed towards there.

"Hey Mr. Schue can I sing today?" He set down his stuff while I speak. He gave me a questioning look.

"Okay but why?"

"You will find out."

"Sure lets me just get class ready." I nodded and went back to my seat. Rachel was gonna sit this one out because she wanted to see me sing.

"Okay Class, we have a request to sing from Sebastian." Mr. Schue said as he was walking out of his office. Everyone looked at me in interest.

"Sebastian the room is yours. What song are you gonna sing?"

"Locked out of heaven." Everyone cheered because it was by Grant Gustin or well, Me.

"Okay." I look at Rachel and Hunter. They gave me a thumbs up. I breathed and the music started to play.

(Play Media Above)

One, two, one, two, three

Oh, yeah, yeah,
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Ooh!
Oh, yeah, yeah,
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Ooh!

Never had much faith in love or miracles
Ooh!
Never wanna put my heart on the line
Ooh!
But swimming in your water is something spiritual
Ooh!
I'm born again every time you spend the night
Ooh!

'Cause your sex takes me to paradise
Yeah, your sex takes me to paradise
And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah

'Cause you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah, you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Ooh!
Oh, yeah, yeah,
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Ooh!

You bring me to my knees, you make me testify
You can make a sinner change his ways
Open up your gates 'cause I can't wait to see the light
And right there is where I wanna stay

'Cause your sex takes me to paradise
Yeah, your sex takes me to paradise
And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah

'Cause you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah, you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long

Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
Can I just stay here?
Spend the rest of my days here?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
Can I just stay here?
Spend the rest of my days here?

'Cause you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah, you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Ooh!
Oh, yeah, yeah,
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Ooh!

I finished and everyone clapped. Though Mr. Schue had a face that made him look like he was thinking.

"Well done Sebastian, that was great. I have to say you sound a lot like Grant Gustin."

"Well...I am Grant Gustin." Everyone went silent. I was standing rigid. I have never been this nervous before. Then everyone blew up.

"WHAT?!" They all yelled. I was so surprised that I jumped.

"Yea...Sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"This is so cool." Brittney said. I knew she would say something like that.

"So I sung with you?" Mercedes asked.

"Yea." She just got up and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Thanks." She pulled away.

"Your welcome Mercedes."

"Wait, If your Grant then you know who Lea is." Quinn decided to speak.

"Yea who is she?" Everyone asked.

"Well...Do you wanna tell them?" Everyone looked around the room.

"Sure Seb." Rachel stood up and came to stand by me. Everyone was shocked it was us two.

"Wow. You two have made an career. I'm proud of you two." Mr. Schue said to us.

"Congratulations you two." Everyone hugged us. We also told them that Hunter, Finn, Blaine, and Kurt knew. They were a little upset and got over it.

"Actually we all got y'all V.I.P tickets to our concert tonight." We gave them out. We gave Mr. Schue two so he can give one to his wife. We even gave one to Sue. They were all excited to see us perform now that they know its us. Iris came to check us out so we could get ready. We said our goodbyes and left. This is gonna be the best concert ever.