Hunter Confronts Karofsky?!

Sebastian's P.O.V
Since Hunter found out, I have been so relieved. It is easier now that he knows so I don't have to make ridiculous excuses to not go on dates. Hunter is so supportive of this. He even comes backstage to some of the concerts. Finn and him hang out a lot now since they both are the only friends that know at the moment. The only reason they come back stage sometimes is because they come with the glee club and have to stay out there with them. Rachel and I are okay with it. They enjoy watching us sing and dance on stage. Sometimes after the show, Hunter will come and say something inappropriate in my ear. I blush every time that he does.

Hunter, Rachel, Finn, and I are on a double date and Breadsticks. Rachel thought it was a good idea, so she dragged Hunter and I there. Finn didn't seem to have a problem with it at all. That was probably because he knew better than to fight with Rachel Berry. That woman is really scary sometimes. The date was going well till a certain someone had to ruin it.

"Hey Pipsqueak!" I froze in my spot. I look up to see Dave Karofsky heading towards our table. What made this even worse was that he had to do it when Hunter was here. I look over to see Hunter looking a little pissed.

"Oh no." Rachel shook her head. I could see her with her head in her hands. I saw that Finn also looked like he was ready to defend me if he needed to.

"What do you want Karofsky?" I said as Karofsky reached the table.

"You think I forgot what happened at Lima Bean. You are gonna pay for that." I saw Hunter about to stand up and say something but I stopped him.

"That was not my fault and you know it. You dumped my coffee on me. Finn punched you because he was defending me. If it was anyone's fault, it was yours." Karofsky looked pissed. I saw him raise his fist up so I covered my face. I look to see Hunter holding his fist with his hand. If I had to describe Karofsky's face in one word, it would be scared.

"Touch my boyfriend again and I'll put you in the hospital. Or worse." Right as Hunter let go of Karofsky's hand, Dave took off. I was shocked that Hunter had done that to be honest.

"How long?" Hunter's voice turned really calm with freaked me out. I flinched at it because it was so creepy.

"Uh..." Rachel gave me a look that said 'explain'. I lowered my head.

"A couple of weeks. It didn't really bother me." I looked up to him looking straight at me.

"Next time something like this happens, tell me. Got It?" I shook my head really fast. You could hear Rachel and Finn let out a sigh of relief. After that, we ordered our food. To be honest, the double date wasn't that bad. It was kind of awkward because of Dave but other that that, it was fine. Rachel gossiped the whole time with me while Hunter and Finn talked sports. More like debating with sport was better; Football or Lacrosse. We said our goodbyes and Hunter walked me home. Us warblers had our own apartments since our families lived a distance from McKinley High.

We got to my apartment door when Hunter kissed me. It wasn't one of those goodnight kisses. It was one of those kisses that had a lot of passion. We split apart long enough for me to unlock the apartment door. We went inside and started kissing again. I remember getting pushed on the couch and Hunter getting on top if me. We had a pretty long make out session. It lasted about 20 or so minutes.

"Hunter do you wanna stay the night? Some of your clothes are here."

"Sure why not. Plus that means more time with you." We both got changed and ready for bed. We debated if Hunter was gonna sleep on the couch or in bed with me. I won which means in bed with me. We kissed goodnight and fell asleep. I could never ask for a better boyfriend because I had the best one in the world right next to me.

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I finally got the chapter how I wanted it and was able to post it. Hope y'all enjoyed it. I will try to get more chapters out soon. Love you guys and thanks for the support.