Volume 1, Chapter 6. The Emerald Forest and the Cave

*3rd person POV*

As Blake and (Y/n) walked through the forest to find the others, Blake couldn't help but think about (Y/n). She knew that he was hiding something from people, just like she was.

Blake(Thoughts): "I know he's hiding something. He doesn't like being around people, he always with Ozpin and last night defiantly showed me somethings wrong". Blake stopped and turned to (Y/n) and look at his eyes.

Blake: "(Y/n), i know something is troubling you. Last night when you woke up and left the ballroom wasn't for no reason was it?" she asked him. He looked shocked, then his face saddened.

(Y/n): "I-it was nothing Blake.....i just needed to.....go to the bathroom". She looked at him and he knew that she knew he was lying.

Blake: "(Y/n), please. I want to help you if somethings wrong. So please just tell me"

(Y/n): "Blake.....i....i'm......i'm a....". Before he could finish, he heard the sound of whispering in the air. "Wait, whats that?"

Blake: "What's what?"

(Y/n): "Can't you hear whispering?"

Blake: "No, i can't" she replied, looking at him concernedly.

(Y/n) then got an erg to follow it. He started walking off into the dark forest as Blake followed him.

Blake: "Where are you going!"

(Y/n): "Blake, i swear i'm hearing someone. it's coming from over here"

Blake follow (Y/n) till they reached a giant rock covered in vines and moss.

Blake: "It's just a rock? (Y/n) are you sure your okay?"

(Y/n) then put his hand on the rock and noticed that there was nothing behind the vines. He then grabbed his Katana and slashed at the vines. Both him and Blake were shocked to find that the was an old staircase behind it, going deep underground.

Blake:" What on earth? do you think it's part of old ruins?" she asked him.

(Y/n): I-i don't know. These seem older then that. I-i'm going in to look". He started walking only for Blake to grab his arm.

Blake: "Wait! You can't, there might be Grimm in there!" she said to him, concerned. (Y/n) then grabbed a nearby rock and throws it down the staircase. They could hear it tumble, things breaking and finally the sound of glass shattering. (Y/n) then counted to 10 with his fingers then turned back to Blake.

(Y/n): "S-see, theres nothing. I-if there was Grimm down there, they would of heard it and come out" he said to her.

Blake: "Well.....maybe there deeper in there. I still can't let you go alone".

(Y/n): "B-blake, i promise if anything bad happens i'll come back instantly" he said trying to convince her to let him go.

Blake: "O-okay, but promise me you'll come back in one peace.....please". (Y/n) stood there looking at her. She really did care about him and his safety.

(Y/n):"I.....i promise. Now, g-go try and find the others. I-i'll catch up" he said as he turned around and carefully started walking down the stairs.

*Blake's POV*

I didn't want him to go alone, but he was determined to look by himself. He told me to find the others but i made him promise that he'd come back safely. I then started walking north again but i couldn't get him out my head.

Blake: "I really hope he'll be okay, but he seems like he knows what he's doing" i said to myself. "He's a nice guy, besides being really shy but i know that's because he must be hiding something....just like i am"