Volume 1, Chapter 2. Going to Beacon and a flash of the past.

*Set two days after chapter one, so it's Tuesday. Your on the airship to Beacon, wearing your brand new clothes that Ozpin bought you. You now wore a Black T-shirt, Blue Jeans, Black shoes and a Dark Purple zipper Hoodie and a Red scarf. You were hiding your face so no Body would see who you were. You were kinda scared and shy to speak to anyone so you just sat near a window, Looking out the window as you listen to a song on a MP3 player that you stole from a shop a month ago*

*(Y/n)'s POV*

(Y/n): "Well....here i am, inside the airship were they take the students to Beacon Academy" i thought to myself as i sat by the window, looking at the sky as i listen to songs on my MP3. I started looking around, seeing so many people, it actually made me kinda nervous . As my eyes glided through everyone, it landed on two girls on the other side of the ship. One girl with black, neck-length, choppy hair that gradates to dark red at the tips. She also was wearing a long sleeved black blouse with a high collar with red trim on the sleeves, a black waist clincher with red lacing up the front. She had thick black stockings and black boots. She also had a red hooded cloak that was fastened to her shoulders. 

She looked about my age and i must admit, i though she was pretty cute. Then my gaze went over to the Blonde next to her and my mind went mad. She was really beautiful. She had Lilac eyes, and he hair was bright golden that faded to pale gold at the tips. She wore a tan jacket with golden brown piping and short puffy sleeves with black cuffs. She had a yellow crop top, a brown belt, underneath was a long, white, asymmetrical piece of material reaching to her knee on the right and had a pair of black mini shorts. As soon as i saw her legs i looked away. I was never really comfortable when the human body was a bit too exposed. Besides, i didn't want to keep looking until they noticed me. Probably think i'm some sort of pervert.

I averted my gaze to my hand as i saw a bit of dark Eco leaking out my finger tip. "Bollocks, i need to take the Eco vial" i thought. I sat up and took out one of the many Light Eco vials Ozpin gave to me. I took the lid off and drank it, and let me say, it might look pretty but any type of Eco doesn't taste good. I looked to see some people look at me, but it was probably in confusion and they soon went back to what there doing. As i sat there, i started thinking about what if i do change? the Light Eco is only keeping the thing inside me stable, but what if i get angry or hurt?. I then got up and walked away to another spot as more people came to the area i was in. At this point the dark Eco was slightly leaking from my finger tips....so i thought until i passed a window and saw my reflection. I was leaking dark Eco like tears, and this started making me scared as i quickly started wiping my eyes until i felt a hand on my shoulder.

Ozpin: "how you doing (Y/n)?" he asked.

(Y/n): "i-i'm doing fine. Just this light Eco is having some....side effects" i said. Ozpin started noticing the Dark Eco leaking from my eyes. He then took out a handkerchief and gave me it.

Ozpin: "Don't worry, it's just excess Eco leaving your body. it will adjust soon, i've also noticed that your not speaking to anyone?"

(Y/n): "W-well it's not that i want too. I-it's just last time i was in place full of people.....i......i...." Images started flashing by of an incident from a year ago.

*START FLASHBACK, 3RD PERSON POV*

(Y/n) was in a nightclub having a drink. He hasn't had a breakdown in over a month so he thought he would give another attempt to go in public. The nightclub was packed with people, most dancing, some drinking and some having fun in the "private" rooms. But through the crowd on the dance floor, 3 people walked towards him.

Thug 1: Are you (Y/n) (L/n)

(Y/n) just sat there, but in his mind he was scared. "SHIT! THEY KNOW MY NAME! THEY MUST BE HUNTERS!" he thought.