Volume 1, Chapter 3. The Shinning Beacon Part 2

*3rd person POV*

Jaune and Ruby enter Beacons Auditorium which is packed with people, Then Ruby hears Yang calling her.

Yang: "Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!" she said as she waved at her.

Ruby: "Oh! Hey, i-i gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!" she then start to walk towards her sister.

Jaune: Hey, wait!

Ruby: "I promise i'll see you later, try and find (Y/n), he must be around here".

Jaune sighs. "Ah, great. Where am i supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?!". He walks off to try and find (Y/n). He looks around to see (Y/n) standing alone. As he approached him, he noticed he was wiping something of his face. (Y/n) then noticed him and quickly tried to walk away.

Jaune: "Hey! where are you going? you've been trying to get away from everyone today?" he asked

(Y/n): "L-look Jaune.......If i tell you why, will you respect it and just leave me alone" he said with a shaky voice while looking down. "Shit!, i need to think of something to make him leave me alone. but i can't tell him i'm a Eco freak" he thought.

Jaune: "Come on dude, whats happened that is making you really shy to people".

(Y/n): "J-Jaune....i was abandoned by my parents when i was only five years old. Fucking 5!". As he said that, Jaune swore he saw (Y/n) turn Black for half a second, but he didn't mention it. "They didn't love me and they just left me, the only people who i trusted just walk out my life, and they happened to be my parents". Jaune looked at (Y/n) and noticed a tear fell from his cheek,  he then put his hand on his shoulders and a (Y/n) Looked at him.

Jaune: "Hey, it's gonna be okay mate. I know you want to be alone......but i can't allow that. You need to be around people before you completely forget to interact with people. Please, just at least hang around with me? we both could use a friend. You might stutter and be a bit awkward but i don't mind. Just stay near me mate and i'll help you". After he said that, (Y/n) looked at him right in the eyes and smiled as his eyes teared up.

(Y/n): "J-jaune...*sobs*...thank you" he then hugged Jaune and he kindly hugged back. Then they both heard a very familiar voice.

Weiss: "You!". Both Jaune and (Y/n) looked at each other and laughed a bit.

Jaune: "This is gonna be good" he said while laughing

(Y/n): Y-you could say that again" he replied. He then saw Ruby jump in Yangs arms and both of them laughed again.

Ruby: "Oh, God, It's happening again!". She then heard laughing and saw Jaune and (Y/n) laughing with their arms on their legs.

Weiss: " You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff! and you two pack it in" She pointed at Jaune and (Y/n). They stopped but couldn't help but chuckle.