BGM - Ice Cream Fight

Y'all okay YOUNGBLOOD THE ALBUM IS HIGHKEY MY NEW JAM

Also who likes the new theme?

Requested by Inf1niteFlamez
Michael - Ice Cream Fight - BGM

Michael:
Date nights were your favorite nights. You loved to go out and about with Michael, exploring new places and trying new things. Sometimes your date nights were adventures, and other times, you revisited old favorites, like the beach. It was beginning to cool down from the scorching summer day, and you weren't dressed for swimming, but you had taken off your sandals and the cool sand felt nice under your feet.

"I missed this," you smiled softly and squeezed Michael's hand, "I'm glad we came here."

He smiled back and stopped you both to turn so you could watch the sun as it began to sink below the ocean waves, "it's beautiful, and there's no one I'd rather watch it with than you."

You couldn't help but blush, you'd been with Michael for forever but he still managed to make you turn red with his compliments. He looked over and chuckled before pulling you closer so you could rest your head on his shoulder and he could wrap his arms around you.

"Hmmm," you yawned and leaned against him, "this is nice."

"You know what would make it better?" He asked. You weren't sure where he was going with that, so you just shook your head.

"What?" You asked.

"Ice cream," he grinned and pointed at something behind you. You turned back and saw an ice cream stand on the other side of the beach. It looked fairly new, a long counter enclosed by a hut-style building. It was small, but the line of beach-goers headed up to the counter was moving quickly.

"I could go for some ice cream," you agreed.

Michael held your hand as the two of you walked down to the line and waited until you got to the front.

"I'll have double chocolate swirl," he ordered first and then looked over at you to see what you wanted.

"Me too," you added.

"Cone or cup?" The teenager behind the counter asked, already moving toward the giant tub of ice cream.

"Cup," you smiled. You always managed to cover you in ice cream when you got a cone.

"Two cups," he ordered.

You let Michael wrap an arm around your waist and press a kiss to your temple as you waited for your ice cream. It didn't take long, and soon the two of you were again standing next to the ocean, but this time with a cup of double chocolate swirl each.

You ate without speaking, listening instead to the waves as they lapped against the shoreline, and the other people laughing and chatting amongst themselves. After a few bites, you looked up into Michael's face, and much to your surprise, he had managed to get a smear of ice cream across his face.

"Babe," you chuckled, "how did you already manage to get ice cream all over your face?"

"Huh?" Michael's eyebrows furrowed, "I did?"

"Yeah," you sighed and reached up, trying to wipe at least some of it off, but it was of little use. "I left wet wipes in the car, come on."

Your boyfriend sheepishly grinned as you led the way back off of the beach up to the parking lot. You handed him your bowl so you could open the door and dig through the glove box with both hands. Buried all the way in the back was the little packet of wipes you were looking for. You grabbed them and turned around, ready to rip them open and clean off Michael's face. Only, when you looked back up at him Michael quickly leaned down and pressed a chocolatey kiss against your cheek. You just knew that it had left a smear of ice cream on your face, and you glared at him.

"What? I can't kiss you once my face is all chemical-y," he pouted and you rolled your eyes.

"So you get me messy too? What kind of plan is that?" You shook your head and took back your ice cream.

"I'll get it, don't worry," and Michael was leaning in again. You had nowhere to go, backed against the car and his body. He stuck out his tongue like he was going to lick the ice cream off your cheek, which just wouldn't do.

"No! Michael!" You tried pushing him away but he didn't budge. So, with no other option, you smeared a spoonful of ice cream down his cheek.

"Ah! That's cold!" He backed up immediately and flicked it off with his finger. You got a glare as he spoke, "that wasn't very nice babe."

"Neither is licking me without my permission?!" You said incredulously.

"Ah come on," a slow smirk began to spread across his face, "you've never complained about it before..."

"Michael," you hissed at him as you looked around, hoping nobody heard that comment.

"Just sayin'," he shrugged and stepped forward, again forcing your back against the car.

You frowned and tried to look stern, but it was difficult when he was so cute and so close and smelled like chocolate. "Michael, we're in public," you reminded him as he pressed himself even closer.

"Oh," his lips brushed against the shell of your ear, "trust me I know."

You were so successfully distracted you didn't feel him pull away nor see him grab his spoon in time. You did feel the freezing cold ice cream against your face, and shrieked as it splattered into your hair and onto your clothes. "MICHAEL!" Somehow, in your quest to clean Michael up, you ended up dirtier than he was.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold," he looked particularly proud as he shoveled more ice cream into his mouth.

"Why am I dating you?" You jokingly asked as you opened the car door again to put your ice cream down.

"Oh come on," Michael spoke as you finally ripped open the wet wipes, "I'm irresistible."

"You're something alright," you griped as the corner of the package kept slipping from between your fingers.

You finally got it open, and soon after felt a warm, wet something drag across your face before you could pull out a single wipe. "You did not just lick me," you were in disbelief.

Michael loudly smacked his lips, "you've never tasted sweeter."

"You're impossible."

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!

I kinda wanna write a Youngblood song preference, so tell me what song off the album you want me to pick :)