BGM - Gang AU

Srry this is late I fell asleep last night

Requested by: @Kaitlyn_wants_PIZZA

Okay this is supposed to be based on the quote, "don't you dare touch her."

I'm not sure if you wanted a BGM, DDM, or BSM so forgive me I just picked one. (But another can easily be made) (I was also debating a love triangle based on rival gangs but that wasn't the request and I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be a BGM)

Anyway it was requested that I made them super protective so heeeere we go

(I could write like a full length one of these bc it's interesting (and hot))

Michael:
"I really don't think that's a good idea," your bodyguard, Calum, sighed when you told him your plan.

The tall, tattooed boy looked unsure at your proposal to go outside, past the gates of Michael's mansion for lunch. He gnawed on the hoop going through his lip as he stared down at you.

"But Callllllluuuuuum, it's just lunch. I don't think the big bad Emperors are going to be waiting for us at the McDonald's," you said pointedly, batting your eyelashes at him.

He sighed, "Y/N, Michael would actually castrate me if anything happened to you, and you don't know for a fact that the Emperors aren't waiting for you at McDonald's."

"But I don't know for a fact that they are there so your point is invalid. As for your balls, I'll take responsibility if we're caught. Michael likes me more," you winked at him with a slight giggle. Even if you did convince Michael it was your idea in the case you were caught he'd still blame Calum for letting you go through with it. So maybe that didn't sound like the best deal to him.

"No. Luke and Ashton have been threatening to take you for months-"

"-a threat that they've made no move to carry out," you finished for him, "they were probably just trying to wind Michael up. And it worked."

That much was true. Ever since Michael got word that the Emperors had been discussing abducting you for leverage in their continued fight against the Lions, he had barely let you out of his sight. And when you weren't with him, you were under Calum's care, his second in command and totally overprotective friend.

"Pleaaaaaaase I literally haven't left the house in three days," you whined and pouted, trying everything to try and make him give in.

It looked like he was going to say no, but somehow, you got the immovable Calum to relent and drive you to McDonald's for some fresh air.

"Don't tell Michael," was all he said before rubbing his temples with his fingers.

"Oh thank you Calum!" You threw your arms around his neck before happily allowing him to guide you to the car.

"Listen carefully," he said as he adjusted the rear view so that he could look at you in the backseat. You weren't allowed to sit in the front of the black SUV, because the windows were less tinted and so it would be easier to spot you, something your worrying boyfriend didn't like. You sometimes wondered how you ended up where you did, dating one of the most powerful criminals in the country, and truthfully you weren't completely sure. All you knew was that beneath Michael's rough and gritty exterior there was a man you loved, and who deeply cared about you. Yeah, being with him meant that you were always in some kind of danger, but he was worth it even though he could be smothering at times. You knew it was out of love.

Calum's voice drew you back to the present, "stick close, no wandering away, no attracting attention, we're just going to have a nice quiet lunch. Sound good?"