BSM GANG AU - Babylon

Lol I feel like I write a lot of gang aus with Michael

Not that I'm complaining

800 follower celebration request!

Hope ya like it :) (I wasn't sure what to do with "mysterious" so I chose masked masquerade mystery lover)

Michael
It wasn't often that you got called to Michael's "home office". In fact, you were usually encouraged to stay away from the room. The last time you'd entered had been when Michael had told you he was pulling you out of school for security reasons and your entire universe contracted severely until it was only as big as his estate.

It was hard to complain about living in a mansion with a brother who loved you, but sometimes it felt more like a gilded cage. Nothing ever changed and you wondered if your whole life would be spent like how it had been thus far, safe but secluded. Nobody to talk to but the staff, Michael, his fiancé Crystal, his right hand man Luke and Luke's live-in girlfriend Sierra. Most of the time they were busy anyway with "work" and modeling and music and you were left to read or watch Netflix or sleep. It was just so dull.

So this clear change in your regularly scheduled program made you irrationally excited. You tore down the halls, probably frightening Andy, Michael's personal assistant who had been sent to get you, half to death. You made it to the office in record time and burst through the doors without anyone trying to stop you.

Michael looked up from his seat and Luke pushed himself off of the wall he had been leaning on.

"A new record," Luke nodded, looking rather impressed as he glanced at his watch.

"Not like you were interrupting anything, had nothing better to do than rush," you walked forward, slightly out of breath, and collapsed into one of the chairs across from the massive wooden desk.

Michael pursed his lips and nodded, he was painfully aware of how limited you were due to circumstances out of your control. He knew it wasn't fair to you, and he wanted to do something to make it up to you as well as he could.

Luke crossed the room and rested his hand on his friend's shoulder. The two of them had been best friends as long as he could remember and you were practically his sister as well. He knew how guilty Michael felt and it had been his idea.

"About that," Luke smiled broadly and looked down at his friend.

"You're eighteenth birthday is in a few weeks and we were thinking that since it's been a while since you've had a proper birthday party-" he glanced up at Luke to let him finish.

You were on the edge of your seat not even bothering to try to hide your overwhelming excitement. No matter what Luke was about to say you were sure to be overjoyed.

"-we thought that this year we would let you do whatever you want, we want you to have the best eighteenth that you possibly can," Luke finished.

Your jaw dropped. You had not been expecting that at all. Immediately your mind began to soar with all of the infinite possibilities of what you could have because finally it was happening. "I want a masquerade," you quickly decided.

There was something so mysterious and enthralling about masks and gowns and anonymity. You could imagine it already, soft lighting and light music, a room full of masked faces slowly drifting, dancing around with each other. You in the middle, the center of attention in a silver mask shaped like butterfly wings that would cover the top half of your face and a shimmery dress and sparkling heels so you could look Luke in the eyes. You'd dance the night away with whoever was nearby, moving from person to person, chatting, laughing. Everything you haven't been able to do for the last year that you've been stuck up in the mansion alone.