19 - victoria's secret

song mood for this chapter-
fuck love - xxxtentacion, trippie red

long live x

mia's pov

i wake up in jack's bed and squint at the harsh light peeking through the windows. i've managed to take up all of the covers, leaving him covered by an inch of the blanket. oops.

my creepy ass turns to stare at him while he's sleeping and i re-cover his body with the blanket. small snores escape his slightly parted lips. i suddenly get super bored and slam a pillow in his face.

"ow." he sleepily groans and covers his face with his arm.

i get up and straddle him, leaning over to place kisses all over his face.

he smirks with his eyes still shut and places his hands on the sides of my thighs.

"good morning." he says, his smirk turns into a wide grin.

"good morning my baby." i say and his smile grows even wider, if possible.

"you look cute as hell, don't move." i reach over to my night stand and grab my phone from my charger.

"smile!" i say as i snap a picture of him. i click on the photo and dramatically gasp. "um, hi new permanent phone background."

"you're too much." he playfully shoves my shoulder. i smile and post it on instagram.

♡  liked by sammywilk, and 207 others babymia Jack says good morningtagged : jackgilinsky

♡ liked by sammywilk, and 207 others
babymia Jack says good morning
tagged : jackgilinsky

view all 7 comments
tylercairo: Sksjshsksksjasjs
tylercairo: Spit on me
jamiexhollings : his teeth r whiter than mE
camden_rogers : #jia
madisonfraiser : 🙃

he yawns and runs his hands up under my sweatshirt to touch my skin. he pulls me closer to him so that we're face to face and he kisses me on the nose.

i scrunch my face and lay my head down on his chest.

"jamie wants all of us to go to downtown la with her and sammy since it's sunday." i say.

"all of us?" he rubs circles on my back.

"yeah, as in you, me, camden and ty."

"i wasn't aware that we were a squad." he lightly chuckles.

"we are now." i say. "so you'll come?"