Chapter 15: eenie meenie miney GO

"So why are you living here?" Saeyoung asked first as he took a seat on the couch across from Saeran.

You sighed in relief at the fact that they didn't break anything in the process of their little game of catch. You got out a few snacks and placed them on the coffee table and took a seat next to Saeran.

Why? Cause you can.

"You said to go into hiding, and the rent for this place was perfect." Saeran answered in a more serious tone.

"And why were you threatening Y/n?" Saeyoung asked as he crossed his arms and glared at his brother.

"Hey, In my defense I thought she was one of the people that could have been after me alright?" Saeran defended. "I'm guessing you told her about me since she knew some stuff about me."

Saeyoung avoided any and all eye-contact possible and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "Well... not exactly..."

"You didn't tell him?!" You turned to look at your boyfriend in disbelief.

After explaining the whole 'Mystic messenger' thing...

"YOU MADE ME INTO GAME CHARACTER?!"

"Actually you're an app game character." Saeyoung corrected.

"Who cares! I'm some kind of emo bipolar guy!"

"For the record, you're one of the most popular characters." You added trying to make things better.

"Oh?" Saeran lifted an eyebrow, his attention back to you. "And was I one of your favorites?" He smirked and casually placed an arm on the back of the couch. You could feel a blush slowly crawl up your face but thankfully Saeyoung decided to get up and sit in between you two.

"Anyway." He began. "I think it's better if you move out." Saeyoung said bluntly.

"What?! Do you know how hard it was to get this place?! Nuh uh. I'm staying. I've been moving from place to place too often man." Saeyoung sighed thinking his brother might say something like that.

"I'm doing it for your own good Saeran." He tried to reason with his brother.

"But why should he move?" You began, joining the conversation.

"Cause he could be in danger." He said simply.

"But V's in the insane asylum, the threat is gone, right?" You asked hoping he would finally spill the beans.

You watched him carefully as he thought quickly so you asked him "There's no real reason for him to move since everything's back to normal, right Saeyoung?" You hoped he would trust you.

"Right." Saeyoung turned to his brother. "Y/n's right. There no real threat anymore so I guess it's fine for you to stay." You didn't know what it was but you could see some kind of discreet sibling communication.

"Yeah. So that means I'll still be your neighbor." Saeran flashed you a smile but you knew they were trying to hide something.

You could feel it.

It only made you angry and frustrated at the fact that Saeyoung wouldn't tell you. After everything that's happened...

"So who wants more snacks?" You said with a smile as you got up. Saeyoung didn't notice how you were feeling and genuinely thought everything he was doing was going well.

You walked into your kitchen and took out some chips.

I just gotta wait until they leave and then Celest can tell me-