Chapter 1: *Start over*

"Good morning!" You greeted as you exited your room and made your way to the kitchen.

"Morning! Did you sleep well?"

"Yup! That is until my alarm rang telling me I have to get up and start getting ready to go to class." You Muttered while getting your things into your backpack.

"Think about it this way Y/n, it's your last semester and you're free!"

"That's true. Speaking of classes, if I don't hurry up I'm going to be late!" You quickly got your bag and lunchbox. "Thanks Nathan!" You jogged over to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"No problem, I'll be waiting for you for dinner and to finish unpacking the last box" He said with a smile.

"Okay! bye bye!" You quickly exited your apartment and started walking towards your new college.

A lot has happened since you last saw the RFA members. 

That's to be expected since it's been about a year.

That day where you last spoke you Zen, you drove off angrily, you decided it was best not to drive in your conditions, you knew you could get into an accident, so you pulled over.

You still had tears pouring down your cheeks and felt all your emotions bubble over you as you cried your heart out knowing you'd been lied to all that time.

But that's when Nathan comes in.

He was walking down the street--Walking home from work--and recognized your car. He stopped and tapped on your windshield and then noticed your miserable state.

You were startled seeing him there but then quickly opened the door to jump into his arms. 

He was the only one left you could rely on. 

After some time, you both decided to move away so that you could start a new, but when your last semester came by, you had to move back because your classes could only be held there. 

There was only one semester left and you thought that time would fly so it was okay for you two to move back. 

Now it was your first day of class, and you were already 5 minutes late to class.

Great.

"Good Morning class, pleased to meet you I'm going to be your teacher for this semester." You rushed to the door right when the teacher was about to close it.

"I'm sorry I'm late professor!" You apologized as you tried to catch your breath.

"Oh, you must be the new transfer student. Come in, but please remember that this door closes once class starts okay?" He said kindly to you.

"Yes! Of course, thank you." You quietly walked in gaining the attention of some of the students.

"I think there are two seats left." The teacher commented. You looked around and noticed one the other side of the room and one near the door. But you were left speechless when you noticed who was sitting next to the empty chair on the other side.

Y-Yoosung???

He caught your gaze and had an equal expression of shock. 

Why is he here?! Wasn't he studying something else???

You quickly walked over to the seat next to the door and made no eye contact with him whatsoever during the rest of the class. 

You were there to study and learn, not to worry yourself about your past.