For Love

"This is a huge request that I am hesitant to grant."

Daenerys said as she looked at the young woman standing before her. Alanna stood silently watching her Queen. The white haired woman folded her hands over one another and gazed out the palace window.

"Daenerys, my sister is in need of my help. I beg of you to allow me safe passage back to Westeros. She's in the hands of one of the men who helped to kill my brother and mother."

Purple eyes met blue. It was as if the two of them spoke silently through merely their eye contact.

Finally she sighed.

"You will take Jorah."

"I thought you -- "

"Though he is banished he continues to linger. You shall take him and he shall protect you."

Alanna frowned deeply, recalling her first encounter with the man.

"You shall take him or not go at all."

She reminded. She must have read Alanna's mind. She gave a small curtsy and lowered her head.

"You have far too many enemies to just allow you to go by yourself. Tyrion would never forgive me."

She told her. Alanna returned to her full height looking at the woman who was trying so hard to rule Westeros and the Seven Kingdoms.

"Just do me one favor?"

Alanna asked looking toward her Queen.

"Tell Tyrion I escaped and took Jorah with me. Her never forgive you knowing you allowed me to go free."

"My dear, we all do incredibly stupid things when it comes to the people we love. Go."