What Will Happen

"Ah, good morning! Did you sleep well?"

Tyrion spoke up as Jorah came to the next morning. He shook his head and quickly found that he was in the back of the cart with Alanna riding in front driving and Tyrion in the back smiling at the tied up man. His feet and hands were tied and bound just like he had done so with Alanna.

Jorah sent a glare to the woman, whose back was turned to him.

"What is the meaning of this! You gave me your word!"

"Yes, I did give you my word that I would not try to escape or harm you. I've done neither."

She said in a sour tone as she clicked her teeth and the horse quickened a bit. Jorah frowned deeply and closed his eyes. The back of his skull clearly screamed that she had attacked him.

"Then mind telling me why the back of my head feels like it's been split open by an iron pot."

Jorah spat opening his eyes and looking to Tyrion, who seemed to sit across from his rather amused.

"I tripped."

She replied keeping the horse on the road as they started uphill. Tyrion gave a small chuckle and tapped his hand against the side of the wagon.

"Yes, well, I'm sure you did. Where are you taking me prisoner?"

"To Meereen."

Tyrion stated causing Jorah to glance at him confused. Tyrion shrugged.

"We told you we were headed there to find your queen Targaryen. Did you expect us lying?"

"Crossing paths with a Lannister and I always assume they're going to lie to me."

"Well, I couldn't imagine why."

Tyrion joked as the rest of the ride fell silent. Hours passed and nobody really said much of anything. The desert sun was hot and Alanna was basically miserable.

"I don't know how much more of this heat I can bare. How far is it to Meereen, Jorah?"

Alanna questioned. The man lulled back his head against the side of the cart to look up at her through squinted eyes thanks to the sun.

"About half a days journey from here if we make good time."

"You never did tell us why you weren't with your queen."

Tyrion spoke up curious. Jorah just looked at him giving him a mean mugged look. Tyrion arched a brow when Jorah glanced away.

"Ahhh, not on your Queen's good side I suspect?"

"I'd rather not say."

Jorah spat glancing back at Alanna's back. It was then when he looked her way he noticed some riders up on the cliff to her left. He pretended to not see them as he looked back at Tyrion.

"We've got company."

Jorah said causing Tyrion to arch a brow.

"I know, I seen them a few miles back. They've been following us. Who are they?"

Alanna questioned keeping her eyes on the road. Tyrion looked confused between the two of them but knew better than to try and find their stalkers.

"I'm not sure. Bandits, slave traders, could be anyone."

Jorah said causing Alanna to sigh through her nose. Of course their would be cutthroats in a land full of cutthroats. It was a constant reminder that she was most certainly not home.

"What do we do if they engage?"

Tyrion questioned looking back at Jorah.

"Not exactly like I can fight and I definitely don't want Alanna after seeing the way you disarmed her in seconds."

"Tyrion!"

Alanna snapped scoffing as she turned around and glared at the little man.

"I'm serious Alanna. You may have been a capable fighter once, but you are no longer. Please, I promised you that I'd protect you and I can keep that if you wind up with a sword across your neck."

"He's right you know. You're in no position to weird a sword."

Tyrion and Jorah both agreed. Alanna scoffed and turned back forward. She knew that they had to do something if they were going to be attacked. They were most definitely out numbered that was for sure. But just because they were out numbered didn't mean that they couldn't do something about their situation.

"Unbound me."

Jorah said motioning his arms around. Tyrion looked at the man and frowned. He knew that if things got bad and they didn't have a capable fighter then there would be no point in the matter.

"Don't you dare."

Alanna hissed.  It would be foolish two untied their prisoner at this point in time.  They had no idea as to who the men were on top of the cliff. If they just happened to be men following them in the same direction then releasing Jorah could mean trouble for them. She knew that Jorah was more than likely sour toward her and she didn't want any more trouble on her plate than what she already had.

"Alanna, if we don't and fall under attack -- "

"Then wait until we fall under attack."

She said cutting him off right as soon as an arrow came swooping down onto the seat next to her. She gasped and panicked whipping the reigns causing the horse to take off at a sprint. She was nearly thrown back into the wagon behind her with Tyrion and Jorah.

"Seven Hells!"

She shouted as she took better control of the horse. Tyrion and Jorah both shifted around in the back but still managed to say in the cart. The sound of horses from the top cliff could be heard now as they were being chased. Alanna kept her eyes on the road and yelled over the wind whipping past her face.

"Alright, now you can release him!"

She yelled having Tyrion to grab the small blade he had taken from Jorah and started to cut through the ropes. The trio came passing through large crevasse causing them to loose sight of the men. Once Jorah was free he hopped into the front seat.

"Give me the reins!"

He called out causing Alanna to do as she was told and handed them over. Jorah motioned toward the back with Tyrion and she knew he wanted her to climb into the back. With the help of Tyrion she managed to maneuver into the back and held onto Tyrion through the bumpy and fast pace ride.

She looked up through the cliffs and couldn't see anyone. Her brown hair whipping around her face as it had fallen out of her bun long ago. She glanced to Tyrion and noticed that he was holding her hand tightly. The two of them made eye contact for a split second and the whole world seemed to stop.

Tyrion noticed the fear clearly in her eyes and she noticed the same in his.

"Whoa!"

Jorah called out as they came out of the crevasse having the horse come to a sliding stop. The wagon veering around and Alanna screamed out when it stopped. She looked up and noticed that there were three men on horses. One welding a bow that was pointed at them and the two others just sitting there.

Alanna felt herself clinging to Tyrion fearful for their lives right now. The only thing that she could think of was Tyrion and her child. Would they be killed? Would they rape her and have the others watch? What was going to happen to them?

What was going to happen to her?