I am Nobody

"Meereen?"

Alanna questioned looking toward Illyrio who was standing on the dock of the harbor with two horses for them.

"You expect us to travel all the way to Meereen by ourselves? And on the fact that she was rumored to be there?"

Alanna snapped angry with the treatment she was being given right now. The treatment that both her and Tyrion were being given right now. She was so angry she swore she could have had the man's head right now.

"I cannot go any further with you. If I could I very much would."

Illyrio tried to abide to the furious pregnant woman. Tyrion merely stood by her side gazing up at her and keeping silent while her anger flowed freely. He had never once seen the woman so angry before and in all honesty it was terrifying to him.

"Unacceptable! You were suppose to come with us on this journey! To escort us since you apparently knew the way!"

"And I have Lady Lannister, now I must return. Please, the horses will take you where you need to go and there are enough supplies here for a week's journey for two."

Illyrio said looking from Alanna to Tyrion. The little man merely gazed back up at him with a questionable expression. And it was almost as if Alanna knew exactly what the small man was thinking and beat him to saying it outloud.

"Tyrion can't even ride! Two horses won't do us any good! Seven Hells!"

Alanna spat putting her hand over her face. Her pregnancy and this entire journey splitting the last thing stran of emotional support she had left. Feeling a pat on her leg Alanna glanced down and seen Tyrion was attempting to soothe her.

"We'll take one horse and a carriage instead. It will be alright Alanna."

Tyrion tried his best to persuade the woman. She recovered her face and allowed Tyrion to handle things from there. She moved away from the little man and walked down the docks where she could just be alone for a moment.

She knew better than to wander too far from Tyrion since they were in a foreign land, but she just needed a moment to herself.

Sighing she stopped and sat down upon a post on the dock. People hustled around her doing their daily work in which she paid them no mind merely gazing down into the salty sea water.

She noticed her reflection in the water and sniffled a bit. She looked awful from the journey and could honestly use a bath.

Her feet were swollen and her dress had become tighter on her since she had left King's Landing, she would need new clothing to accommodate for her growing belly. Placing her hand against the bump she sat there moving slowly along the bae that was growing inside her.

Tywin's baby.

Biting her bottom lip to the point where it became painful Alanna rose from the post with a huff and turned to head back to Tyrion.

"Oh forgive me!"

She said quickly as she bumped into someone. She stumbled back but the person had caught her by the arm before she could fall. She looked at the man and her eyes widened a bit.

His skin was sun kissed and his hair an ashened red that seemed almost strawberry blonde. He was rather handsome and his eyes... his eyes were beyond words.

Alanna opened her mouth and then closed it quickly before swallowing. The man let go of her arm once he was sure that she was going to take a tumble.

"It's alright my lady..."

He said looking her up and down. His eyes then flickered back up to hers as if confused.

"Forgive me, but if I'm not mistaken those are Lannister colors you're wearing?"

Alanna felt her cheeks warm slightly and opened her mouth.

"Yes, I suppose they are aren't they?"

"And they seem to be made from a very fine silk. Yet, you look nothing like a Lannister."

"And just who might you be sir to judge the way that I dress?"

She questioned giving a cautious look to the man. He was silent for a moment, noticing the sudden proud stance that she took against him. He couldn't help but chuckle and bit and licked his lips.

"Forgive me, my lady. I'm nobody."

He said shooting her a small smile before he turned away from her and went about his day. Alanna stood there frozen in her spot for a moment watching as the man faded into the sea of people.

He had struck her oddly. He spoke well, too well for any normal common man which had raised a variety of questions. Who was he? Where had he come from? Was he royal or just well educated? She didn't know but it made her stomach turn.

"Alanna!"

Tyrion shouted causing her to snap out of her gaze. She turned her head quickly toward his voice and noticed that he was standing there holding the two horses at the end of the dock where she had left home to speak to Illyrio.

Taking a deep breath, she put one foot in front of the other and made her way through the people toward Tyrion.