Painful

"Daenerys has returned."

Tyrion said walking into Alanna's bed chambers seeing the woman indulge in some cheese slices. She glanced over at Tyrion with a small brow raise.

"Has she seen you yet?"

"Yes, yes. She's seen me."

He said plucking up her glass of water and tossing it before pouring fresh wine into it. Alanna frowned.

"And? Did you tell her about her dragons that you apparently set free or the Harpys Sons?"

She watched as Tyrion emptied the liquid down his throat before pouring himself another glass.

"Why do you think I'm drinking as much as I am?"

He jested causing Alanna to frown and snatch his cup from him. She sat it down onto the table and looked at him.

"Tyrion, what happened that's caused you to drink?"

She knew that whatever it was it couldn't have been ideal for him. He had been fairly good about not hardly drinking since coming here with her and to her knowledge he had stopped whoring completely.

"She knows that you're my father's late wife carrying his child... and she wishes to make me her Hand of the Queen."

Alanna shook her head for a moment trying to figure out both of what she was just told.

"After everything that's happen she wishes to make you her Hand?"

She couldn't believe it. After all the struggles that they had both been through in order to get here, Tyrion was offered the position of Hand of the Queen.

"What did you say?"

"I said I'd have to discuss it with the woman who ruled over me first."

He said quickly looking at Alanna. She felt her heart skip a beat. Tyrion had made his feelings well known at this point, but to hear him say that was a very powerful thing indeed.

"It's not up to me."

She replied pushing herself up from her chair and moving away from him slowly toward the balcony. She heard his feet as he followed behind after her.

"But it is. Everything that I've done that has lead me up to this point has been for you the moment I murdered my father and swept you away from King's Landing."

He informed her standing off to her side. She shook her head and looked out among Meereen. She sighed deeply questioning everything. If what he said was true, then why didn't it feel that way?

"I'm not your wife you don't have to make it seem like I am."

"You might not be my wife, but you're my dear friend who I cherish and respect more than any other person alive."

This caused her to glance down at him, catching the gaze in his eyes.

"Alanna, I know that Daenerys would make a great ruler and if I'm at her side I could help her to accomplish that. I could make it to where we return home to Casterly Rock -- "

"We return home to Casterly Rock? What do you possibly mean by that? My home is the North, Tyrion."

Alanna quickly questioned catching Tyrion off guard. Tyrion went to open his mouth, but closed it quickly.

"Alanna, what I meant was that... if you'd allow it, I'd like for you to... remain at my side after it's all over."

She closed her eyes for a brief moment trying to compose herself. Her back still to him. She couldn't believe he just asked her that, well she could, but she didn't like it.

"Tyrion, you honestly believe I'd ever want to live in the same place where there are probably dozens of pictures of your father hanging on the walls at every corner?"

She asked finally turning around and looking at him. He stepped forward then and looked up at her with a deep frown.

"No, nor would I want that. You think I enjoyed killing my father? I hate myself for it. I may have hated how he treated me and all the things he'd done to me, but I still loved him because he was my father -- "

At that moment Alanna fell to her knees and flung her arms around Tyrion's shoulders. It threw him off guard, but he grabbed her back almost instantly. Buring her face into the crook of his neck, she held him there closely to her.

"Shh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Tyrion."

She whispered holding him there on the balcony. He sighed deeply and held her closely. He could smell the types of oils she had been bathed in recently. He felt her soft skin across his body due to the Meereen dress style and he couldn't help himself.

Slipping his hands down he placed them right over her ass causing her to groan.

"Tyrion w-- "

"Hush, just let me."

He whispered cutting her off with his lips. Alanna didn't know if it was due to the mention of his father or if it was the fact of their shared near death experience with the dragons the other day if she was willing to let this happen again.

She kissed him back slowly and her hands went and tangled up into his hair. She gasped when he gave her bum a squeeze informing her that he wanted more.

And she would gladly give him more of whatever it was he wanted from her.