Playing with Fire

Tyrion had been on a frantic search all over the palace. Alanna had not been in the room like he had asked her to do and now he had himself and several unsullied looking everywhere for her.

He didn't want to worry, but it was extremely hard not to given the current circumstances that were in place.

He had the slave traders here, two of which had taken him captive and the Harpys Sons were running a muck in Meereen.

"Alanna! Alanna where are you!"

He called out as he moved all over the palace. It was only when he came to the lower levels did he hear a deep sound. A deep almost breathing like sound.

Tyrion stopped at the edge of the stairwell and noticed that a torch was missing from its spot.

"Alanna..."

He whispered as he stepped down the stairs carefully so as to not trip. He decended into the darkness hitting the bottom of the stairs only to feel his heart skip a beat.

There sitting on the stairs was Alanna holding a torch. And laying before her were two dragons watching her every move.

"Alanna... what are you doing..."

He questioned quietly noticing that she didn't remove her eyes from the dragons.

"Watching them. I tried to leave... they didn't very much like that..."

She noted to Tyrion.

When she had stumbled down here and tripped up against the dragon the beast bared its fangs to her and she sworn she was going to be eaten by the both of them, but it didn't happen that way.

Instead she backed away as slow as possible and took a seat on the edge of the stairs putting herself lower than the large beasts as if to show them that they were in charge.

This seemed to be the only thing that spared her life.

"Are you hurt?"

Tyrion whispered into her ear which caused a faint 'no' to pass through her lips as she kept her eyes forward.

Tyrion released the breath he hadn't known he'd been holding as he looked from her to the dragons. They had their eyes on her, he noticed.

"They won't let me leave."

She said blinking slowly feeling Tyrion place his hand on her shoulder causing the dragon in front of them to lift its head and bare its fangs at Tyrion.

He withdrew his hands and held them up causing the beasts to stop.

"How long have you been down here?"

"Since I left you."

She explained Tyrion glanced at the back of Alanna's head.

"You've been down here for four hours?"

"Has it been that long? No wonder I have to pee."

"This is hardly the time for joking."

"Oh, but I think it's the perfect time for joking, Tyrion. Joking in the face of death. Makes things a bit more enjoyable."

She said causing Tyrion to wonder just how insane Alanna might have been without his knowledge.

"Alanna, I want you to stand up slowly and back away."

Tyrion said slowly and quietly. He reached out and took her torch. It was then the dragon lifted its head looking at him.

"Now, now, we don't.... eat.... the help..."

Tyrion whispered as the dragon watched his every move toward him. Alanna sat there stunned, what in the Seven Hells was he doing?

"You know, I always wanted a dragon as a pet. For one of my name days I asked for one, and was laughed at."

Tyrion spoke as he moved closer to the dragons. Alanna wasn't for sure if Tyrion was speaking to her or the dragons, or just speaking in general to combat against the fear of the dragons. Regardless Alanna believed him crazy right now moving forward ever so slowly almost at a creep.

"I was laughed at and told that there weren't anymore that dragons weren't real anymore. Yet, here you are and you're so amazing."

He whispered taking hold of the chain from around one of the dragons necks and pulling it free.

Alanna's eyes widened, he was relasing the dragons.

She watched as he grabbed the other one and in an instant, the both of them took off so fast that they caused the torch Tyrion was holding to go out.

"Tyrion!"

Alanna screamed out in the darkness fearing that the dragons had swallowed him once the lights left.

"It's alright Alanna!"

His voice called out reassuring her. She heard him shuffling toward her and then his hands fell upon her knees.

"Come let's get out of here."

He said helping her in the dark to climb the stairs. All the while they could both hear a loud roaring sound as the dragons flew over the city. Once they both made it back to the first floor they both quickly stepped outside and joined the crowds of people watching at Daenerys's dragons flew out of the city overhead.

Alanna swallowed fear gripping her.

"I hope we don't loose our head for this."

Tyrion glanced at the woman, his brows pushed together as if confused.

"Well, if we do, just remember that I was the one who told you to go back to the room and rest, yet you decided to go play Targaryen with the damned dragons."

Tyrion mocked slightly angry that she had put herself in such danger. Alanna glared down at him and scoffed.

"I had it under control."

She spat before turning on her heels and walking away from him, her hips swaying in anger as she left.

Tyrion watched biting his lower lip, her ass looked too good in that dress to have him staying mad at her for too long of a time.