Expressing

Alanna's lips were still pressed to Tyrion's when she lifted him from the chair. Tyrion hadn't expected that nor had be expected the woman to carry him toward the bed. When Alanna laid Tyrion down with ease onto the bed she pressed her body closer to his.

Tyrion's fingers laced through her hair. He almost didn't believe that he was awake right now he could have sworn that he was sleeping.

To have Alanna, the woman that had helped him through as much as she could both in front of and behind the scenes to be kissing him right now. To be showing him such love and affection.

Alanna moved just enough to where she could take the straps of her dress and pull it up over her head, exposing her naked body to Tyrion. He inhaled deeply looking over her body quickly.

She had to be one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, even more so with her enlarged belly which was carrying a life inside her; regardless of who the father was.

"Tyrion? You alright?"

Her voice came out curiously causing Tyrion's gaze to flicker from her body to her eyes.

"Yes. Yes. I'm -- I'm more than fine."

His voice getting softer toward the end of the sentence. Alanna felt Tyrion's hand touch her hips and slowly slid up the sides of her body. Her eyes fluttered shut from the careful touch.

Leaning back in she kissed his lips softly. The harsh and fast kissing forgotten. The scene changed extremely quickly from the toughness that Alanna was more than use to - the only thing she had known - to something soft and warm.

She gasped softly and was rolled over onto her back, and bring layed down onto the bed. She watched as Tyrion chuckled a bit and pulled away, his hand resting on her stomach.

"Your child is making this a little difficult."

He joked causing Alanna to to smile and chuckle as well.

"Maybe it's difficult because you're still clothed?"

She questioned causing Tyrion to arch a brow and his smile only grew. He took the hint and started removing his clothes.

It didn't take long before he himself was naked and his hands begun trailing over her body. She gasped not expecting Tyrion's fingers to brush her sex.

She arched her back against the plush bed pushing against Tyrion's hand more. Tyrion inserted two fingers and kept his thumb on her clit. Tyrion watched as she bit her lower lip and her eyes closed shut tightly.

It had been a long while since he had seen anything so -- so breathtaking as Alanna laid out before him, moving to his touch.

He moved his fingers faster feeling the wetness from her coating them. He grunted as he shifting upon the balls of his feet and leaned into her more. His cock thobbing now between the feeling of her and the noises she made.

They were soft, gentle. They were not loud and abnoxious like most women he'd been with. No Alanna seemed to be the type of woman that wasn't loud or flashy during sex.

Pulling his fingers from her he noticed her body give a small pleasurable shiver and her legs parted more allowing for Tyrion to line himself up with her.

He glanced at her once over and seen that her eyes were no longer closed and instead she was watching him through half lidded eyes.

Pushing into her slowly he groaned. She was tight. She was unbelievably tight. He took a moment to recompose himself. Hearing her moan he grabbed her legs and started moving in and out of her at a slow pace.

He inhaled deeply, feeling his cock be squeezed by her.

"Gods..."

He whispered moving and rocking into her. His hands wrapped a bit tighter around her legs as he quickened a bit. He watched her from above. He watched as her breasts bounced along with her belly.

He felt his insides warm. He stopped for a moment not wishing to cum early. Pulling out of her he adjusted his seating and looked down at his thick length. It glistened with her liquids which caused it to twitch.

"Tyrion."

He heard her whisper his name. He glanced back to her and his breath hitched in his throat as he seen her hair was sprawled out around her. Her blue-golden gaze barely visible from her nearly closed eyes.

"Please."

She begged and that seemed to be all it took for Tyrion to push himself back inside and started to plow into her.

She wasn't quiet long after.