Unplanned

Alanna laid over Tyrion in the bed as her lips trailed down his body. He groaned while he helped her to undress himself giving her lips more access to the parts of his body that she wished to kiss.

Once he was nearly naked completely, Tyrion stopped her and started to remove her clothing as well.

"You're beautiful have I told you that before?"

He questioned, his lips linger dangerously close to hers. She gave down into his eyes and just smiled. She didn't really say much of anything at your fingers finished pulling off his boots and tossing them across the room.

His trousers came next and she had him completely naked in one tug of his clothing. She then helped him to finish undressing her and her dress laid there in the pile of their clothing by the side of the bed.

Tyrion looked over her body and to her swollen belly. Much more time had passed then he had expected as he looked upon her body that seemed ready to pop. He knew that the baby was due anytime now even though she had yet to tell him when exactly she was expecting the child.

It wasn't hard to tell by the way that she was growing.

Leaning forward he placed his lips over hers and pulled her down onto the bed on top of him. He gasped and laid his head back against the pillow behind him feeling for fingers lacing themselves over his hardened cock.

"Relax. You've been stressed lately. Let me help."

She whispered in a sensual tone that went straight to his cock. He had never heard her speak this way before but he knew that he enjoyed it. In all honesty he wouldn't complain if she spoke more in this exact same manner to him while they were in the middle of the act again.

Moving down to be situated between his legs she took him into her mouth and started sucking long and hard. It didn't take long until Tyrion had his fingers laced in the back of her hair and was panting while slightly bucking his hips into her mouth. He couldn't help it for some unknown reason she was well traversed in the art of sucking dick.

"Alanna please I'm going to -- "

He grunted out just when he unexpectedly spewed his load into her mouth. She gasped while pulling back and swallowing what she could from him. He remained hard as he watched the woman swallow his load and lick her finger clean of what she wiped from her chin.

Looking up at him with a wicked smile she stood upon her knees and moved over Tyrion. Grabbing his dick with her left hand she guided him into her and slowly slid down over him gasping as he filled her.

"I'm going to fuck you like there's no tomorrow, you know that right?"

Her slut like tone caused Tyrion to grab onto her hips and started moving her up and down on him. She cried out as he thrusted up into her.

"I wouldn't have it any other way!"

He grunted helping her along with their sudden and unplanned fuck.