One Foot in Front of the Other

"Alanna run!"

Tyrion cried out as she took off in a moments notice. She ran as fast as her legs would carry her across the desert ground. Picking up dirt and dust she ran as fast as she possibly could being pregnant.

She heard yelling and shouting behind her and what sounded like a horse headed her way. She knew that she could not turn around. She knew that if she did put around then her capture was intimate. She knew that she had to listen to Tyrion and just run.

Jorah and Tyrion were fighting off the slave traders that had stopped them in the middle of the road. They had managed to kill the Archer but that's still left two of them.

The fear of being captured and sold off to someone being separated from Tyrion was terrifying.

But then again here she was listening to him she ran across the desert. It was when she got further away that she did hear horse Hooves headed behind her. She knew she was being chased after in an attempt to become captured and sold to a slave owner. She had come too far to allow that to happen.

She had been through far too much to just be captured and sold to become a slave to some higher household. She wouldn't dare allow it to happen no matter what.

Gasping Alanna's eyes shot open as she sat up coughing. She rolled over onto her side and hacked up water that had filled her lungs. She felt as if she was going to throw up the stew she made from last night she coughed so hard.

She heard a voice as she took a deep breath and collapsed back onto the soft ground beneath her.

Her skin wet and sticky, her clothing soaked, the water lapping at her body as she laid on the sand beach blinded by the sun looming over head.

The voice was echoing around, her blurred vision seeing a man standing over her. A man that was familiar to her.

"T-Tywin?"

She questioned looking at the face of the old lion looming above her. He was frowning deeply as he stood there his hands behind his back looking down at her.

"Remember Alanna,"

He spoke, his voice deep just how she recalled it. Her eyes widened as she exhaled slowly and her eyes started to close.

"A Lannister always pays his debts."

The voice echoed into a fading sleep.

When Alanna had woken again the stars were shining above her. She placed her hand over her head and hissed. She must have hit her head. Laying there listening to the sounds of the water Alanna tried to remember what happened.

She veered around a large rock that she could barely squeeze through as she ran as fast as she could. She heard the horse stopping and it sounded like the rider was making its way around the stone that blocked his path.

She had her dress bald in the fist of her hands as she ran. She was currently running through another crevasse which had a very large walls on either side of her.

This whole country seem to be nothing but a similar layout. As she ran she heard shouting behind her and the horse quickly approaching once again.

She let out a scream a whale for help but she knew nobody would come to her Aid. She was on her own now and she could not get caught. As she ran farther she started to hear a noise. A noise that sounded like water lapping against rocks.

Running to the opening of the crevasse she came to a sliding hope. Rocks beneath her feet spell hundreds of feet down into the ocean. Standing Bear panting and fear she panicked and look behind her.

It was then she noticed the rider was coming at full force at her. She glanced back to the water looking at the rocks that will being hit by the waves. She then looked over her shoulder seeing that the rider had slowed down.

Taking a deep breath she held it and put one foot in front of the other falling forward into the depth of the water.

She hit it like a bag of bricks and that was the last thing that she remembered.

Pushing her sopping wet hair from out of her face Alanna looked around and realized that she had no idea as to where she was. She looked down at her dress, which was soaked and covered in sand from the beach she had washed ashore. Her shoes were no where to be found.

She held her swollen belly and let out a sob. She sat there on the beach and started to cry wondering what she had possibly done to have angered the Gods into tormenting her in this manner.

Why her? Why was she being punished? What had she possibly done to deserve this?

Sniffling she used the back of her hand and cleaned her face before she pushed herself to her feet. She sighed, it was too hard to move in her dress that must have weighted fifty stones wet.

She knew what she had to do.

Shedding each layer off slowly one by one she was left in merely her underclothes which clung to her body.

She glanced around and noticed a small path that lead upward up the hill that seemed to lead further into the land.

Sniffling one last time Alanna glanced back at her dress, it was the dress Tywin had given her. She looked at it as it laid upon the shoreline before turning her back to it and doing what she always did.

She put one foot in front of the other and carried on.